We have reviewed almost 268 solicitors in the Milton Keynes area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 solicitors who can help you with your different kinds of legal claims or services.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Woodfines Solicitors||4.2||29||9.1||Agriculture, Business Disputes, Corporate & Commercial, Conveyancing, Criminal Law, Divorce and Family Law|
|Milton Keynes Family Law||4.6||86||9.6||Relationship Breakdown, Care and Social Services, Children, Relationship Finance, Domestic Abuse, Mediation|
|Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors||4.4||59||9.4||Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Company Commercial, Personal Injury, Construction & Development, Private Client Services|
|Franklins Solicitors LLP||4.4||97||9.5||Conveyancing, Family Law, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Business Services, Commercial Property, Wills & Probate, Intellectual Property|
|Reeds Solicitors||4.3||7||9.0||Police Federation, Family Matters, Court of Protection, Mental Health, Corporate Crime, Regulation & Professional Discipline|
|Fullers Family Law||5.0||15||9.8||Divorce and Separation, Cohabitation, Mediation, Domestic Violence, Children, Civil Partnership, Financial Settlements|
|Lawyers Point Solicitors||4.9||110||9.9||Immigration, Conveyancing, Wills|
|Neves Solicitors||4.2||65||9.2||Residential Property and Conveyancing, Company Commercial Law, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Family Law|
|IMK Solicitors||4.9||88||9.8||Business Immigration, Personal Immigration, Asylum & Human Rights|
|Dentons||4.6||5||9.2||Arbitration, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate, Insurance, Intellectual Property & Technology, Public Law, Tax|
DIY Legals Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.2
Woodfines Solicitors is based out of Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes. Their main goal as a prominent legal practice in Milton Keynes is to provide practical solutions while preserving their ‘client first’ ethos. They currently have a 4.2-star rating on Google with 29 reviews in total.
They have a daily blog where they post news and insights about their company’s success and world events. As a law practice, they’re quite active on social media, following a range of legal hashtags and accounts. Almost all of their social media accounts are active and responsive.
Agriculture, Business Disputes, Corporate & Commercial, Conveyancing, Criminal Law, Divorce and Family Law
- Jane Anderson: Jane is a solicitor in the Roads Transport, Crime & Regulatory department. She is particularly interested in POCA procedures, advising on third-party rights and representing persons and corporations that are the target of cash seizure, restraint, and confiscation applications.
- Savanita Atwal: She has advised clients on restructures and redundancies, disciplinary and grievance actions, employment tribunal hearings, and matters relating to the Equality Act 2010, among other areas of employment law.
Contact website: https://woodfines.co.uk/
Woodfines is a law practice with offices in Bedford, Cambridge, and Milton Keynes that provides legal services to both businesses and individuals. Their qualified and experienced attorneys are dedicated to providing you with sound legal guidance. While their offices are closed, they are still available to assist all of their clients remotely.
Milton Keynes Family Law
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.6
Milton Keynes Family Law is based in Upper Fifth Street, Milton Keynes. They have professional solicitors who can help with Divorce & Separation, Child Arrangements & Social Services, Care Proceedings, Matrimonial Finance & Property, Mediation, Collaborative Law, Forced Marriage, and Domestic Abuse Injunctions, among other things. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 86 reviews in total.
You’ll find an active blog section on their website where you can stay up with the firm’s latest updates and upgrades. They also maintain their blog up to speed with the most recent legal developments from all across the world. They use social media extensively, tweeting on a daily basis.
Relationship Breakdown, Care and Social Services, Children, Relationship Finance, Domestic Abuse, Mediation
- Megan Edwards: Megan joined Family Law Group in September 2017 as a Solicitor and specialises in care processes and domestic violence cases.
- Claire Howard: Claire joined Family Law Group in March 2018 as an Associate Solicitor. She focuses in divorce and financial conflicts for divorcing spouses, as well as private law child custody issues.
Contact website: https://www.familylawgroup.co.uk/
Their family law solicitors are professionals in all aspects of the law and offer the best advice to both private and Legal Aid clients. They understand that every client should be treated as if they are their only client, which includes listening to their problems, understanding their needs, being accessible at all times, and helping them through difficult times. Wherever possible, they offer their clients a fixed charge to provide them peace of mind and to ensure that they are aware of any costs ahead of time.
Geoffery Leaver Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.4
The firm is located in Bouverie square. Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors is a national law practice based in Milton Keynes, with a team of experienced and imaginative lawyers that provide pragmatic and transparent advice while tenaciously pursuing the best possible solutions for their clients. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 59 reviews in total.
They offer a blog area that is regularly updated with pertinent corporate topics, as well as current issues and news known as the resource hub. You can also follow them on their social media handles to stay up-to-date with their activities.
Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Company Commercial, Personal Injury, Construction & Development, Private Client Services
- Dagmara Kulczykowska: Dagmara is the department’s head and has extensive expertise working with private clients in various areas. Dagmara’s specialties include dealing with families on very sensitive and emotional issues and offering expert legal advice.
- Darren Millis: Darren has over 20 years of expertise in commercial property management. In recent years, Darren has focused on the more difficult land acquisition and development projects.
Contact website: https://www.geoffreyleaver.com/
They strive to deliver the level of service you would expect from professional law practice by cultivating long-term relationships, listening to your requirements, and focusing on your goals. Their lawyers will not confuse you with legal language or high-brow lingo. Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors can help you with your legal problems, which is the most important part. They are a trustworthy legal firm.
Franklins Solicitors LLP
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.4
Located at Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Franklins Solicitors LLP offers a variety of services. You are picking one of the most technologically advanced solicitors in the country, backed by nearly 40 years of experience when you choose Franklins. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 97 reviews in total.
They have an updated blog page on their website. The blogs cover various topics, including civil rights, inquests, wrongdoing, and more. They’re also active on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Conveyancing, Family Law, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Business Services, Commercial Property, Wills & Probate, Intellectual Property
- Adam Hamptom: Adam has more than 13 years of expertise in private client law and counselling people who want to arrange their estate. He also provides specialist guidance on Wills, Trusts, Mental Capacity, Probate, and Estate and Trust Administration.
- Barbro Zeineh: She is a qualified Collaborative Lawyer and a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel and Resolution, formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association.
Contact website: https://www.franklins-sols.co.uk/
They have obtained ISO 9001 accreditation, making us one of the most quality-assured companies in the region. They’ve also received the Lexcel quality accreditation from the Law Society. These nationally and globally recognised quality marks demonstrate their dedication to providing you with exceptional service and distinguish them from the great majority of other law firms and legal service providers.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.0
Online Rating: 4.3
Reeds Solicitors is based out of Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes. Reeds Solicitors is one of England and Wales’ major criminal defence, family law, prison law, and mental health law firms. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with seven reviews in total. The number of reviewers is low, but the firm is an acclaimed leal service provider.
Their blogs are often updated and cover a wide range of topics. Individual instances are the focus of the blogs. The company is also active on social media. On Twitter, they are more responsive than on Facebook.
Police Federation, Family Matters, Court of Protection, Mental Health, Corporate Crime, Regulation & Professional Discipline
- Alan Ridler: Alan is a police station representative with accreditation. Alan has been practising criminal law since 1996 and joined Reeds in 2016. Crime and Investigation, Police Stations, Police Federations, Professional Discipline, Regulatory Law, and Regulation & Professional Discipline are some of his practise areas.
- Charlotte Frizzel: She has vast experience with a wide range of criminal offences, including traffic violations, assaults, drug offences, harassment, and order violations.
Contact website: https://www.reeds.co.uk/
Since the firm’s inception, they have worked hard to assemble a team of genuinely exceptional police station representatives, paralegals, solicitors, solicitor-advocates, and barristers, who have been chosen not only for their demonstrated legal ability but also for their passion and unwavering commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for every one of their clients, regardless of their legal issue. Because they recognise how important it is to their customers, they actively apply the same levels of care and skill to every case they handle.
Fullers Family Law
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 5.0
Located centrally, Fullers Family Law works out of Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes. Fullers Family Law is a well-established company of solicitors that focuses solely on family law. They can help you through your divorce or any child matters along with a range of services. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with 15 reviews in total.
They have an active blog with new and updated articles published regularly. There are articles concerning the company as well as current happenings in the United Kingdom. They also have accounts on a number of popular social media sites. Twitter is where they spend more time than Facebook.
Divorce and Separation, Cohabitation, Mediation, Domestic Violence, Children, Civil Partnership, Financial Settlements
- Martin Fuller: Martin knows how to help clients identify the problem and formulate an effective strategy to achieve their desired outcome, avoiding the default position of just’meeting in the middle.’ As an experienced trial lawyer, accomplished negotiator, mediator, and collaborative lawyer, Martin knows how to help clients identify the problem and formulate an effective strategy to achieve their preferred outcome, avoiding the default position of just’meeting in the middle.’
- Joanne Green: Joanne is the Operations Director of Fullers Family Law and a Family Solicitor. She helps clients address difficult family issues such as divorce, separation, finances, children, cohabitation conflicts, civil partnerships, and pre and post nuptial agreements in addition to managing the firm.
Contact website: https://fullersfamilylaw.com/
They know that terminating a relationship is never easy, and thus take care not to undervalue this fact. They take pride in offering a competent and pleasant service to help you work through family issues. Whatever it may seem like, they are there to assist and support you from start to finish, ensuring that the decisions you make are the best for you and your family. They deliver great outcomes that pave the way for a brighter future.
Lawyers Point Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.9
Online Rating: 4.9
Lawyers Point Solicitors are based in Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes. They work on immigration, conveyancing and wills. They are a very well-rated legal firm with more than a hundred positive reviews of their service. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 110 reviews in total.
They have a news section where they update future clients or visitors about the ongoing cases and also insights into the legal world. You may find them on Facebook and connect with them there, but they aren’t very active on other social media platforms.
Immigration, Conveyancing, Wills
- Praveen Matthew: Praveen oversees the day-to-day operations of the company as a director. He formerly worked for a high-street law firm and has 14 years of post-qualification experience in the legal industry.
- Shino Kurian: Shino Kurian began practising law in 2009 and has over 7 years of expertise in all parts of immigration and conveyancing.
Contact website: https://www.lawyerspoint.co.uk/
Lawyers Point Solicitors is a welcoming firm of solicitors dedicated to providing a high-quality, individualised service to their clients in the fields of residential and commercial conveyancing, as well as immigration. They strive to provide a level of service that meets or exceeds their clients’ expectations. They care about the people who entrust them with their legal problems. When you’re dealing with legal issues, you need personal attention and reassurance from someone who knows what they’re talking about. Their employees take a proactive approach to their work, calling you and bringing you up to date on their progress.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.2
Neves Solicitors is located in Bradwell Common, Milton Keynes. They provide a wide range of legal services to both individuals and businesses. Whether you need help writing a will, buying or selling a home, dealing with a commercial concern for your business, or aid with a family matter, Neves Solicitors can help. They currently have a 4.2-star rating on Google with 65 reviews in total.
They are active on social media platforms. You can follow them on Twitter to see their activity or get a hold of the beliefs of the firm. You can also reach them and connect with them on Facebook as well.
Residential Property and Conveyancing, Company Commercial Law, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Family Law
- Peter Kelly: Peter is a joint managing partner and the head of the Disputes Department. He has worked as a Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (COFA) and a Money Laundering Reporting Officer throughout his career.
- Beth Woodword: Beth is a partner and the head of the Divorce & Family Law practise group.
Contact website: https://www.nevesllp.co.uk/
The firm has been serving both private and business clients for over 150 years, so they have lots of experience delivering skilled, trustworthy, and quick service. Whatever your legal issue is, their staff will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome. They want their customers to feel at ease when they visit them. That’s why they work hard to maintain a direct, helpful, and open company culture.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.9
IMK Solicitors is located in Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes. In all facets of immigration law, they provide courteous and competent service. Their solicitors will always keep your goals in mind and provide you with the greatest level of care and legal competence. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google, with 88 reviews in total.
You will find them on Facebook. They are responsive there. They do not have a blog section for you to check out their articles.
Business Immigration, Personal Immigration, Asylum & Human Rights
- Harleena Basi: Harleena handles the firm’s complicated appeals, judicial review, and corporate immigration cases, which include sponsorship licence and skilled worker applications.
- Farhath Khan: Farhath Khan has worked in the private and non-profit asylum sectors for over 15 years. As a result, Farhath has a broad range of experience in immigration law and practise.
Contact website: https://www.imksolicitors.co.uk/
They can help you with all of your personal and business immigration needs thanks to their meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive knowledge of immigration law and counselling. The Solicitors Regulation Authority has authorised and regulated IMK Solicitors. Their goal as immigration attorneys is to make the procedure as easy as possible for their clients. Their approach to cases is very much focused on attaining the best possible result and thus customise their counsel to make the options, timeframes, and merits as apparent as possible. This ensures that you receive all of the pertinent information related to your individual requirements immediately.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.6
Dentons is a globally acclaimed legal service provider with their office in Milton Keynes as well. Dentons is leading the way in pushing change for the benefit of clients in the legal profession, which is developing at a rapid pace. They are driven to disrupt the status quo by providing clients with consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with five reviews in total.
Dentons has a blog that is regularly updated. On their page, they post new information, tips, interviews, and announcements. They are active on social media and stay up to date on legal developments. They are responsive on Twitter.
Arbitration, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate, Insurance, Intellectual Property & Technology, Public Law, Tax
- Anna Maria-Agbebi: Anna-Maria is a member of the Commercial and Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) practise in Milton Keynes. She assists the team with a wide range of legal issues, including legal research, contract drafting, review, and negotiation on behalf of clients in retail, sports, energy, and technology.
- Sarah Beeby: Sarah is a partner and the head of the Firm’s Milton Keynes People, Reward and Mobility practise, which is ranked tier one. She is a seasoned employment lawyer who handles a wide range of employment matters for a diverse spectrum of private and public sector clients, including several well-known companies and household personalities.
Contact website: https://www.dentons.com/
Dentons does not have a single headquarters or a single national culture. They proudly offer clients talent from varied backgrounds and countries with profound knowledge in every legal tradition around the globe. They are diversified in terms of geography, language, and ethnicities. Rather than providing abstract legal analysis, they provide the specific guidance needed to close a sale, manage a dispute, or overcome a business obstacle. You get the individualised attention you need and deserve, regardless of the size and breadth of your business needs. It doesn’t matter how big or small the issue is; if it’s important to you, it’s important to them.