We have reviewed almost 181 solicitors in the Blackburn area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Read on to know about the top ten solicitors in Backburn who offer a range of services and work towards your benefit.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Watson Ransbottom Solicitors||4.5||50||9.5||Wills and Estate Planning, Housing, Immigration, Personal Injury, Debt Collection, Dispute Resolution, Finances and Property, Domestic Violence and Children, Commercial Transactions and Leases|
|Farleys Solicitors LLP||3.7||40||8.6||Abuse Claims, Family/Divorce, Inquests, Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Residential Property, Commercial Contracts, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law and HR, Environmental Law|
|FMB Ltd. Solicitors||4.6||25||9.4||Criminal Defence, Family Law, Business Law, Motoring Offences|
|WHN Solicitors||4.4||11||9.1||Business Disputes, Debt Recovery, Employment Law, Adoption Law, Divorce and Finances, Civil Disputes, Personal Injury, Financial Advice, Medical Negligence|
|Forbes Solicitors||4.0||23||9.0||Clinical Negligence, Crime, Data Breach Claims, Dispute Resolution, Professional Negligence, Insolvency, Trust disputes, Employment & HR|
|AWH Solicitors||4.3||41||9,3||Conveyancing and Property, Criminal defence, Family Law, Medical Negligence, Mental Health Law, Personal Injury, Motoring Offences|
|Ashwood Solicitors||5.0||72||9.9||Immigration, Housing Law, Personal Injury, Consumer Law, Civil Litigation, Dispute Litigation, Commercial Litigation|
|Blakewater Solicitors||3.3||36||8.1||Wills, Sharia Finance, Commercial Legal Services, Immigration, Personal Injury|
|Napthens Solicitors||4.0||10||8.8||Family and Divorce, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Wealth Management, Residential Property, Corporate, Education, Business Recovery, Healthcare|
|Hardman Wood Solicitors||3.4||7||7.9||Family Law, Mediation, Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Wills and Probate|
Watson Ramsbottom Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.5
Watson Ramsbottom Solicitors is based in Victoria Street, Blackburn. They are a forward-thinking high-street law firm that provides a comprehensive range of legal services to both individual and commercial clients. They currently have a 4.5-star rating on Google with 50 reviews in total.
They have a significant presence on social media. They are pretty active and responsive on Twitter and Facebook. They also upload daily news about their practice along with recent trends in the legal sector.
Wills and Estate Planning, Housing, Immigration, Personal Injury, Debt Collection, Dispute Resolution, Finances and Property, Domestic Violence and Children, Commercial Transactions and Leases
- Rachel Horman-Brown: Rachel Horman-Brown is the head of the Family Department and a Director & Solicitor. She specialises in domestic violence and stalking cases, as well as a rapidly expanding niche practise in instances involving coercive control.
- Jonathan Leach: Jonathan’s practise encompasses a wide range of areas, with a focus on matters involving dispute. Jonathan has extended his conflict resolution skills to be the driving force behind WR Personal Injury, Watson Ramsbottom’s specialty accident and injury compensation claims business. Jonathan has a history in property litigation, landlord and tenant issues, and personal injury cases.
Contact website: https://www.watsonramsbottom.com/
At Watson Ramsbottom, you need not worry about any of your legal issues. From personal to business-related issues, the firm and its team of talented solicitors will work for your success. The firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is trusted by a number of clients for their work.
Farleys Solicitors LLP
DIY Legals Rating: 8.6
Online Rating: 3.7
Founded in 1958 in Blackburn, they currently have six offices across the North West with a stellar reputation for providing expert legal assistance to both individuals and businesses. It is one of the leading firms in the North West. They currently have a 3.7-star rating on Google with 40 reviews in total.
Their social media accounts are active, and they respond to messages on these platforms. Apart from contacting them through their website, you can contact them through these channels. They also regularly upload informed blogs about the legalities of various situations.
Abuse Claims, Family/Divorce, Inquests, Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Residential Property, Commercial Contracts, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law and HR, Environmental Law
- Adil Anwar: Adil specialises in contentious litigation and has handled a wide range of cases, including contract disputes, professional negligence claims, sports arbitrations, and complex debt collection matters.
- Holly Barnes: Holly works at Farleys and specialises in clinical negligence cases, frequently representing bereaved families.
Contact website: https://www.farleys.com/
The firm prides itself on combining legal expertise with a down-to-earth approach, resulting in cost-effective solutions to virtually any legal issue. Farleys Solicitors LLP is recognised both regionally and nationally for their dedication to providing outstanding legal services. Their aftercare is unparalleled, and they follow up with clients on a regular basis to provide further assistance as needed. Its goal is to provide a high-quality, cost-effective legal service to all of its customers, and to be a firm that its clients and staff are happy to be associated with.
FMB Ltd. Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.6
FMB is a Blackburn-based practice of solicitors with a wealth of experience, a solid reputation, and a reputation for providing high-quality, cost-effective legal services. They take pride in providing each of their customers with high-quality, custom-tailored legal services while remaining courteous and approachable. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 25 reviews in total. Their customer reviews are positive with most of their clients extremely satisfied with their work.
Although they do not upload blogs, they are active on social media. Their YouTube channel has several informative videos made by the firm’s solicitors.
Criminal Defence, Family Law, Business Law, Motoring Offences
- Aftab Bakhat: Aftab is the Head of Crime at FMB Solicitors, a Serious Crime case supervisor, and a member of the local Duty Solicitor Scheme.
- Deborah Morgan: Deborah Morgan, one of the firm’s founding partners, has dedicated her legal career to defending those accused of criminal activity.
Contact website: https://fmbsolicitors.co.uk/
The Solicitors Regulation Authority has granted FMB permission to practise law. They follow the Solicitors’ Code of Professional Conduct to the letter, and they are proud of the professional service they provide to their customers. The team is committed to handling their clients’ sensitive data with the utmost caution and in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. They provide a high-quality service with access to Legal Aid in criminal cases, and for individuals who choose to pay privately, they provide reasonable rates, frequently with set costs and flexible payment periods.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.4
Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall provide a complete range of legal services. If you’re a company, they offer a professional employment law team that can assist you in preventing and resolving personnel difficulties. The corporate team assists clients with the purchase and sale of enterprises, as well as commercial real estate transactions. Individuals and families receive skilled and empathetic advice from experienced solicitors. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 44 reviews in total.
They do have a blog page where they post news about their firm on a weekly basis. They are active on practically every social media network. They appear to use Twitter more than Facebook.
- Oliver Bagnall: Commercial property law is his area of competence, with an emphasis on development projects.
- Katie Hall: Katie focuses in commercial real estate deals. She represents people, corporations, and other legal organisations such as charities and partnerships.
Contact website: https://www.whnsolicitors.co.uk/
The highly qualified legal consultants at the firm are the go-to experts for families and individuals needing legal guidance on matters such as home purchases, will writing, and divorce. WHN’s business law professionals are the go-to experts for small, medium, and big organisations, assisting directors and leaders with regulatory compliance, improving corporate performance, reducing risk, and successfully addressing difficulties.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.0
Online Rating: 4.0
Forbes Solicitors is located in Wellington Street St, Johns, Blackburn. Whether you’re purchasing a house or need legal counsel on a business transaction, Forbes has experts in every field of law who pride themselves on providing straightforward guidance. They currently have a 4.0-star rating on Google with 23 reviews in total.
Their active blog section keeps you up to date on all legal news from around the globe. They’re also on various social media sites. They have Facebook and Twitter profiles where they keep up with trending legal news.
Clinical Negligence, Crime, Data Breach Claims, Dispute Resolution, Professional Negligence, Insolvency, Trust disputes, Employment & HR
- Adrienne Baker: Adrienne works in the Family Law department as a Solicitor. Adrienne focuses on all aspects of family law, including divorce, separation, financial remedies, child custody and visitation difficulties, as well as injunctions.
- Duncan Nightingale: Duncan became a solicitor in 1991 and works as a duty solicitor for the Magistrates Court and the Police Station.
Contact website: https://www.forbessolicitors.co.uk/
The firm provides a comprehensive range of legal services to individuals, businesses, and a number of specialty sectors where they excel at a national level. With 67 nominations in the most recent editions, the firm is ranked as a Legal 500 Top Tier Firm and a Chambers and Partners Leading Firm. A number of Partners have been named to the prestigious “Leading Individuals” list, as well as the Next Generation Lawyers list, which includes forty-two of Forbes’ solicitors.
DIY Legals Rating: 4.3
Online Rating: 9.3
AWHB Solicitors are based out of One Cathedral Square, Blackburn. AWH’s solicitors can help with a variety of legal issues, including family law and employment law, as well as immigration, housing disrepair, personal injury, medical negligence, industrial disease, and conveyancing. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 41 reviews in total. They are popular even though they have only a handful of reviewers online.
Their newsroom has a number of detailed blogs on the legal world. The firm is more active on Twitter and LinkedIn, where they post more regularly and respond more quickly.
Conveyancing and Property, Criminal defence, Family Law, Medical Negligence, Mental Health Law, Personal Injury, Motoring Offences
- Shakeela Bi: Shakeela is the head of the Family Law department. She specializes in all family law matters.
- Shioban Cribbin: Shioban is a solicitor and head of the Wills & Probate department. Her specialties include wills and probate, intestacy, power of attorney, court of protection applications.
Contact website: https://awhsolicitors.co.uk/
When you become a client of AWH Solicitors, instead of being looked after and “owned” by the solicitor who is now working on your case – as is customary in law companies – the entire firm will look after and care for you and your family for many years to come. You don’t come into one department when you use AWH. Instead, you’re thrust into a realm of care. Their lawyers and support staff are always polite and approachable. It is their responsibility to make the legal process as simple, comfortable, and painless as possible for you.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.9
Online Rating: 5.0
Ashwood Solicitors is based in King St, Blackburn. They will listen to your requirements and deliver clear, practical, and forward-thinking advice that brings you actual results, whether you are an individual or a corporation. They represent a wide range of clients and are well-known in England and Wales. They currently have a 5-star rating on Google with 72 reviews in total.
They do not have a regular blog, but they are social media active. They may very well be found on all social media platforms, including Twitter and Facebook. Reviewers claim that Twitter is more responsive than Facebook.
Immigration, Housing Law, Personal Injury, Consumer Law, Civil Litigation, Dispute Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Masoum Kasi: Masoud, a Solicitor-Advocate, is the Managing Director of Ashwood Solicitors and a founding member. He also serves as the firm’s Legal Practice and Financial Administration Compliance Officer.
- Shahbaz Shafi: Shahbaz is a Senior Solicitor at Ashwood Solicitors and a founding member of the firm. Shahbaz has approximately two decades of expertise in the legal field. Shahbaz received his legal training at one of the North West’s finest firms specialising in Personal Injury, Litigation, and Credit Hire.
Contact website: https://ashwoodsolicitors.co.uk/
Ashwood Solicitors have assisted clients with a wide range of legal issues by utilising their depth and breadth of experience. The strategy is to be proactive and collaborate with you to reach your goals and produce good outcomes as quickly as feasible. They can clearly explain the legal concerns and offer experienced guidance that is suited to your unique situation.
DIY Legals Rating: 8.1
Online Rating: 3.3
Blakewater Solicitors has grown from a prominent specialised real estate firm to a broader firm, offering sharia finance, immigration, personal injury, wills and probate, and commercial legal services in addition to its core real estate expertise. They currently have a 3.3-star rating on Google with 36 reviews in total. Their google review ratings are low but they are genuine with their work.
They do not update blogs but you can browse through a number of testimonials by clients who have been satisfied with the firm’s work. Apart from that, you will find them on all social media platforms. They actively voice out their opinions and information on the legal sector.
Wills, Sharia Finance, Commercial Legal Services, Immigration, Personal Injury
- Chaida Aboobakar: He is a Senior Legal Executive with extensive experience in personal injury and civil litigation. He specialises in all aspects of personal injury law and has handled numerous fast track and multi-track matters in a variety of sectors.
- Abdul Hafiz Darr: Abdul is the Legal Practice, Finance, and Administration Compliance Officer. He is also in charge of anti-money laundering compliance and commercial development.
Contact website: https://www.blakewatersolicitors.com/
Each client receives a personalised and one-of-a-kind service from Blakewater Solicitors. Blakewater has become one of the most prestigious law companies in the UK thanks to its warm, client-focused, and approachable attitude, as well as its commitment to legal excellence. Blakewater Solicitors has received numerous national accolades for its prompt and competent service. It has grown to become one of the major property transaction providers in the North of England, as well as the UK’s leading conveyancing firm for Islamic Home Purchase Plans.
DIY Legals Rating: 8.8
Online Rating: 4.0
You will find Napthens Solicitors on Walker Office Park, Blackburn. They are a law firm that serves both businesses and individuals. They employ roughly 245 people, including 26 Partners, and work out of offices across the North West. They currently have a 4.0-star rating on Google with 10 reviews in total.
They have a dedicated blog section where news and information about events are uploaded. Their social media presence is quite impressive. They are more responsive on Twitter than Facebook.
Family and Divorce, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Wealth Management, Residential Property, Corporate, Education, Business Recovery, Healthcare
- Karen Allcock: Karen has worked on both residential and commercial properties, from the beginning to the end of the process. Karen is also familiar with all aspects of post-closing and solicitors’ accounts.
- Uzma Begum: Uzma works in Blackburn’s Residential Property team as a solicitor. She handles all aspects of residential conveyancing, including sales, purchases, equity transfers, help to buy, and re-mortgages.
Contact website: https://www.napthens.co.uk/
Everything that they do revolves around collaboration. To provide the best potential solutions for their clients, they collaborate to obtain knowledge and expertise and surround themselves with talented people. They pay attention and take the time to learn about their clients and their goals so that they can provide personalised, specialised service. Their goal is to be a trusted advisor to their clients, and they achieve this by ensuring that they receive the assistance and guidance they require from actual experts in their field.
Hardman Wood Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 7.9
Online Rating: 3.4
Hardman Wood is a small Blackburn-based law business dedicated to offering a friendly, fast, cost-effective, and competent service. Whether you need assistance with buying a house, getting a divorce, trying family mediation, or writing a will, they can help you make the process go as smoothly as possible and get the best possible outcome. They currently have a 3.4-star rating on Google with 7 reviews in total.
They update their blogs regularly. They are also active on social media. Their social media presence is not limited to only Facebook and Twitter. They have videos on youtube as well.
Family Law, Mediation, Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Wills and Probate
- Tony Wood: Tony Wood is the senior family solicitor, with extensive experience representing parents and children in child custody matters, divorce, residence and contact disputes, and financial settlements.
- Michael Smith: Michael Smith is a conveyancing solicitor who deals with both residential and commercial conveyancing.
Contact website: http://www.hardman-wood.co.uk/index.html
They provide one-on-one service so that you do not feel like a number while visiting their office. They know what your expectations are and what guidance and help you require because all of their fee earners have substantial expertise in the legal profession spanning many years. The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme has granted them membership. The CQS (Conveyancing Quality Scheme) is a nationally recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing, hence you can approach them for any residential conveyancing matters.