Are you trying to find the best divorce solicitor in Norwich for your personal needs? Divorce in the city is becoming a more common issue nowadays and a lot of people are having issues with their future life partners. A divorce lawyer can provide you with all of the information that you need in order to make an informed decision and have the best possible outcome, so that both parties can live their lives happily with their partners.
When searching for a solicitor in Norwich, you need to first take into consideration how much experience the solicitor has. You want someone who knows what they are doing and isn’t afraid to take it up on their own if it turns out that they don’t have the experience to win your case for you. You also need to find a solicitor who is very easy to talk to and who doesn’t judge you for your current situation. They should be able to listen to your situation and provide you with all of the advice that you need.
If you’ve got a lot to think about when it comes to divorce, you want to make sure that you find the best solicitor in Norwich for your needs. A good solicitor can handle all of the requirements that you may have and help you get what you deserve. Finding the best divorce solicitor in Norwich shouldn’t be a difficult task as long as you’re willing to look around. It’s important to make sure that you’re searching for a reputable professional so that you know that you will be getting the best service.
We have reviewed almost 123 solicitors in the Norwich area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are top 10 divorce solicitor which can help you filing the application, decree nisi and related matters.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|BBL Family Law||4.6||10||9.5||Divorce, Family law, Children, Family Mediation|
|Steeles Law Solicitors||4.7||25||9.8||Conveyancing, Family law, Employment, Wills Probate and Tax, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property|
|Ronaldsons Solicitors||4.2||69||9.3||Property Law, Family Law, Will and Probate|
|Fosters Solicitors LLP||4.4||170||9.7||Business and Commercial, Family, Crime and Business Defence, Litigation, Personal Injury, Property, Wills and Probate|
|FM Family Law||4.7||9||9.5||Divorce, Mediation, Children, Financial Matters, relationship Agreements, Surrogacy|
|Rogers and Norton Solicitors||4.5||84||9||Matrimonial and Family Law, Wills Probate and Tax, Clinical Negligence, Property, Debt Recovery, Commercial and Business Law|
|Cozens Hardy LLP||4.3||86||9.2||Property, Family, Wills, Accidents, Disputes, Business|
|Hatch Brenner Solicitors||4.4||43||9.4||Accident and Injuries, Child Law Solicitors, Family Law, Mediation, Residential Property, Employment Law for Employees|
|Spire Solicitors LLP||4.3||51||9.4||Family Law, Clinical Negligence, Employment Law, Commercial Property, Social Housing, Wills Tax and Probate|
|Leathes Prior Solicitors||4.6||53||9.6||Family Law, Estate Planning, Debt Recovery, Immigration, Divorce and Separation, Healthcare, Criminal Defence|
BBL Family Law
DIY Legals Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.6
BBL is based in Crown Road, Norwich. They provide wide range of family law related service including but not limited to the divorce, children separation, court orders, enforcing orders and mediation. They currently have 4.6 star rating on Google with 10 reviews in total. Although they have less number of Google reviews average of 30-40 reviews, they are likely to be genuine.
They have active blog section which updates clients about recent activity in their practice. They have social media presence on Facebook and Twitter, however there is not much activity. They seem to be more responsive on Twitter than Facebook.
Divorce, Family law, Children, Family Mediation
- Peter Baughan: Practicing since 1997 and specializes in family law, children’s cases, and international elements.
- Patricia Brodie: She is a trained resolution collaborative lawyer and accredited resolution mediator, specialises in family law and relationships.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bblfamilylaw
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5AhZ7N3mdDiS_tTK7Tgp8g
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bbl-family-law-limited
- Contact website: https://www.bblfamilylaw.com/
BBL Family Law shall be a guiding light through your distressing times. Their team of skilled lawyers know how to handle a situation. Their reassurance and gentle approach will work for you and your case really well.
Steeles Law Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.7
Steeles Law Solicitors is based in St. Andrews Hill, Norwich. Steeles’ family law attorneys have extensive experience with the legal and practical aspects of divorce and separation. They can help you stay calm and collected during what can be a tough transitioning phase by using an understanding and empathic approach. They currently have a 4.7 star rating on Google with 25 reviews in total. They have good and assuring reviews and their previous clients have had a satisfied experience with them.
The firm’s staff are trained collaborative lawyers and a member of The Good Divorce Group. Because the team is dedicated about educating and raising awareness about issues in Family Law, they offer news updates and practical suggestions on Divorce and Separation on a daily basis.
Conveyancing, Family law, Employment, Wills Probate and Tax, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property
- Sally Harris: Sally joined Steeles Law in October 2019 with over 25 years of experience. She handles a wide range of family law cases, including divorce and related financial matters, unmarried couple conflicts, civil partnership dissolution, and pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements. She is a member of The Good Divorce Group and a qualified collaborative lawyer.
- Emerald Priscott: Emerald handles a wide range of family law issues, including divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, family finances, and separation conflicts.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/steeleslawsolicitors/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/steeleslaw
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOjSxKQLc4OpD0q7S00XM1g
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/steeles-law/
- Contact website: https://www.steeleslaw.co.uk/
Steeles Law is happy to have earned and maintained a variety of prestigious quality certifications, including the Law Society Quality Accredited mark for Conveyancing. They are active team players who prioritize customer satisfaction. They are sincere and determined in what they do and are dedicated to improve and always on the lookout for a new or better way. They thrive to achieve success and keep their core values intact.
DIY Legal Rating: 9.3
Online Rating: 4.2
Ronaldsons Solicitors is based in Dereham Road, Norwich. They deal with every aspect of family life, from property purchases and sales to relationships ending and estate planning for whatever the future holds. They strive to reduce stress for their consumers by providing a professional, honest, and speedy service and by guiding them through the process. They currently have a 4.2 star rating on Google with 69 reviews in total.
They have an active blog page where they keep their clients up to date on what’s going on in their practise. Only on Facebook do they have a social media presence. They are responsive on Facebook.
Ronaldsons have been in business since 1995. They have been doing the paperwork for their clients since then. If you are looking for a reliable team of lawyers with the expertise on divorce related issues, Ronaldsons is the firm to book your appointment now!
Property Law, Family Law, Will and Probate
- Richard Ronaldson: The Managing Director of the firm, he founded the firm in 1995. Financial Settlements and dealing with disputes regarding child arrangements are his substantial areas of practice.
- Sarah Denny: A solicitor who specialises in family law and has over 25 years of expertise. Sarah continues to focus on all aspects of divorce, whether married, unmarried, or in civil unions, including the financial components and/or child custody arrangements, as well as court representation.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ronaldsonslaw
- Twitter: N/A
- YouTube: N/A
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ronaldsons-solicitors
- Contact website: https://www.ronaldsons.com/
Fosters Solicitors LLP
DIY Legal Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 4.4
Fosters Solicitors is a renowned law practise in East Anglia, providing a comprehensive variety of integrated services to businesses and people. They are proud to have Partners and Solicitors who are well trained in specialised fields and who have been recognised by top legal profession organisations. They currently have 4.4 star rating on Google with 170 reviews in total.
Fosters Solicitors’ Family Law Team has a lot of expertise and understanding to help you with any legal question or concern you may have. You may also find them on their social media sites in which they are usually very active.
Business and Commercial, Family, Crime and Business Defence, Litigation, Personal Injury, Property, Wills and Probate
- Iain McClay: In 1991, Iain moved to Fosters to practise family law. Iain rose through the ranks to become the Head of the Family Department and an Equity Partner in the firm.
- Clare Sharpe: Clare started as a trainee solicitor at Fosters in 2007. She became a partner of the firm in March 2018 after qualifying as a solicitor in 2010. She handles a variety of family law concerns, including divorce, finances (including high-value matters), and private and public law children’s issues.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fosterssolicitors
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/fosterssol
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAuWPHoOIm4GZozAAoyh_UQ
- LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/company/fosters-solicitors
- Contact website: https://www.fosters-solicitors.co.uk/
Fosters’ family law team is dedicated to helping you with your legal issues when you need it most. Their lawyers are backed up by a fantastic team, ensuring that their clients receive the best possible service. They recognise the need of giving excellent legal advice as well as practical solutions that are suited to their clients’ specific needs.
FM Family Law
DIY Legal Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.7
FM Family Law is based in Thorpe Road, Norwich. FM Family Law is a family law and mediation firm that specialises in both. They are a group of six family lawyers and mediators with a combined expertise of over 90 years. They can assist you with relationship or parenting issues, separation, or divorce. They currently have 4.7 star rating on Google with 9 reviews in total. Although they don’t have much reviews, they are experts of their field.
You will find various topics on their blog that will surely answer a lot of questions on contemporary issues. They are also active on social media following trends and hashtags of grave importance in today’s time.
Divorce, Mediation, Children, Financial Matters, relationship Agreements, Surrogacy
- Fiona McLeman: She is the founding member of FM Family Law. She specializes in mediation and firmly believes that mediation is the best to help couples.
- Sue Bailey: Sue Bailey has been with FM Family Law as a solicitor, mediator and partner. She has trained as both a collaborative lawyer and family mediator.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fmfamilylaw/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FMFamilylawteam?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
- YouTube: N/A
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fm-family-law
- Contact website: https://www.fmfamilylaw.co.uk/
You will find each team member on separate social media handles but FM Family law’s feature of their first appointment at a reduced price, brings in a lot of clients. Every step of this journey is important for you and keeping that in mind the firm opens up the space to people without limiting it.
Rogers and Norton Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9
Online Rating: 4.5
Rogers and Norton Solicitors is based in Willow Lane, Norwich. Their marital and family law department is well-known for handling all elements of divorce, including financial settlements, children’s law, and domestic abuse. They also have a lot of expertise with all kinds of relationship troubles, as well as getting court orders. They currently have a 4.5 star rating on Google with 84 reviews in total.
They also have a news section where daily news is updated. These informative blogs are mostly on contemporary developments and issues. The firm also is active on various social media platforms. They are responsive of any legal queries that you may have.
Matrimonial and Family Law, Wills Probate and Tax, Clinical Negligence, Property, Debt Recovery, Commercial and Business Law
- Kerry Rowell: Kerry focuses on helping clients on financial and child-related concerns arising from divorce, separation, and civil partnership dissolution.
- Laura Savage: Laura focuses on all aspects of family law, including divorce, civil partnership dissolution, financial concerns originating from the end of a relationship, and child custody agreements.
- Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/rogersandnorton/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rogersandnorton?lang=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/rogersandnorton
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rogers-&-norton-solicitors
- Contact website: https://rogers-norton.co.uk/
The firm’s diverse legal expertise enables them to handle any issue that may arise as a result of a relationship breakdown. Making a will, trust or tax planning after a divorce, selling, buying, or transferring matrimonial property, or reorganising a family business are all examples of this. You can be rest assured that you’ll be receiving the best professional legal advice and support from the members of the firm.
Cozens Hardy LLP
DIY Legal Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.3
Cozens Hardy LLP is based in Opie Street, Norwich. Solicitors at this firm are not only limited to divorce cases but have a wide range of service areas. The entire staff is a Resolution member, which means they are dedicated to finding non-confrontational solutions to problems. They currently have 4.3 star rating on Google with 86 reviews in total. Every situation is different and unique to that family, but no matter what the circumstance, you can count on their team of experts’ vast experience and ingenuity.
Their blog addresses issues and activities of their legal practice along with a range of other industry related topics. Their social media presence is also good and have active handles that are usually responsive.
Property, Family, Wills, Accidents, Disputes, Business
- Jane Anderson: Jane is a skillful negotiator and an experienced advocate who provides professional matrimonial assistance to a wide range of clients.
- Sandra Nun: Sandra provides specialist child advice acting for children within private law and public law settings.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cozens-Hardy-LLP/385954798127799
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CozensHardyLLP
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAku150dyOCOWngjX4G17A
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cozens-hardy-llp
- Contact website: https://www.cozens-hardy.com/
Many people are hesitant to hire a divorce lawyer because they are concerned about the expense. But with financial or childcare concerns, it’s critical to seek the best counsel and results possible. It is often preferable to have at least an initial meeting with a divorce lawyer to better understand any specific concerns and what to expect from the process. At Cozens Hardy, you can contact their staff and learn about the potential costs of the entire process and move forward with your case.
Hatch Brenner Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.4
Hatch Brenner Solicitors is based in Theatre Street, Norwich. From start to finish, they are consummate professionals in every element of a client’s claim. Private client; family, matrimonial, and child care; commercial and residential real estate; dispute resolution and mediation; personal injury and medical negligence; and employment law are among their areas of competence. They currently have a 4.4 star rating on Google with 43 reviews in total.
Their blog keeps their valuable clients and future clients up-to-date on the ongoing changes and developments of their practice. They are also quite active on social media and have a dedicated following on their social platforms.
Accident and Injuries, Child Law Solicitors, Family Law, Mediation, Residential Property, Employment Law for Employees
- Richard Dilks: Dilks has experience in dealing with divorces includes those involving family businesses (whether a limited company or a partnership), significant pension funds and multiple properties.
- Fiona Beesley: Fiona is a family law specialist with a focus on providing legal advice and representation to parents regarding all children related issues including care proceedings.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HatchBrennerSolicitors/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HatchBrenner
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC63efnrM9wBa-ewey8So6fA
- LinkedIn: https://de.linkedin.com/company/hatch-brenner-llp
- Contact website: https://hatchbrenner.co.uk/
Hatch Brenner Solicitors is a small, independent law firm with strong ties to the community. They prioritise client focus, great performance, and a can-do attitude as a value-driven organisation. The Solicitors Regulation Authority regulates the firm, and The Law Society has awarded them the Lexcel legal practice quality mark.
Spire Solicitors LLP
DIY Legal Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.3
Spire Solicitors LLP is based in The Close, Norwich. If you are looking for top class and efficient service, this is the firm. The firm has set its ground with a team of world class solicitors. The entire staff at the firm will give their best for you to receive a satisfactory service. They currently have 4.3 star rating on Google with 51 reviews in total. Although their review might be a little less compared to the others on the list, they have their own specializations for which they are famous for.
The firm also runs an active blog section that works to publish information on the leading legal procedures and undertakings of the firm. The firm is also active and responsive on its social media sites.
Family Law, Clinical Negligence, Employment Law, Commercial Property, Social Housing, Wills Tax and Probate
- Kira Arden: Kira has many years of experience in dealing with family matters including pre & post marriage agreements, co-habitation agreements, divorce & separation and resolving financial & children disputes.
- Sarb Gosal: Sarb Gosal is Partner in the Private Dispute Resolution team and is head of the family law department.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spire-Solicitors-LLP/217337388440963
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/spirellp
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb6_cjY0bRp5GvhesULrxyQ
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/spire-solicitors-llp
- Contact website: https://www.spiresolicitors.co.uk/
At Spire, the devoted team of skilled partners, solicitors, legal executives, and paralegals work hand-in-hand with their clients to provide a courteous and personal service designed to meet the needs of their clients throughout the county.
Leathes Prior Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.6
Leathes Prior Solicitors is a renowned law practise in East Anglia, providing a comprehensive variety of legal services to businesses and individuals throughout Norfolk and beyond. Their dedication in long-term partnerships is what sets Leathes Prior apart from the competition. They currently have 4.6 star rating on Google with 53 reviews in total. They have reviews all in their favour as they are one of the leading law firms in Norwich.
They have regular updates on their blogs that cater to the firm’s ongoing changes and developments. You can also get in touch with them through social media sites. Leathes Prior social handles are active and usually responsive to queries.
Family Law, Estate Planning, Debt Recovery, Immigration, Divorce and Separation, Healthcare, Criminal Defence
- Alisdair Douglas: He represents clients in all aspects of family law, including cohabitation issues, divorce, financial relief, and child custody.
- Simon Willis: He focuses primarily on family law and can offer expert counsel on divorce, prenuptial agreements, unmarried couple separation, and child contact concerns.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeathesPrior1876
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/intent/follow?source=followbutton&variant=1.0&screen_name=leathesprior
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LeathesPrior1876
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/leathes-prior
- Contact website: https://www.leathesprior.co.uk/
At Leathes Prior, they recognise that going through a breakup is a tough moment, hence they provide straightforward, competent counsel on the legal procedure. Whatever your position, they provide the highest level of support and direction to help you make the best possible plan for the future.