We have reviewed almost 236 solicitors in the Birmingham area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 solicitors who can help you with the various services that you require ranging from family law to immigration law to property law, and so on.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Gowling WLG||4.3||42||9.2||Artificial Intelligence Law, Brand Protection, Climate Change and Environmental Law, Employment Labour & Equalities, Intellectual Property Law, Pensions, Medical Defence and Health Law|
|Clarke Willmott||4.3||13||9.0||Accident and Injury Claims, Crime and Regulatory, Divorce and Family Law, Medical Negligence, Commercial Litigation & Disputes, Debt Recovery, Commercial Property|
|Coley and Tilley Solicitors||4.6||12||9.5||Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Professional Negligence, Divorce and Family Law, Employment, Personal Injury, Residential Property|
|Anthony Collins Solicitors||4.2||61||9.3||Wills and Estate Planning, Family Mediation, Medical or Clinical Negligence, Domestic Abuse, Charities, Health and Social Care, Housing, Local Government|
|Cartwright King||4.2||54||9.1||Child Care, Employment Law, Family Law, Health and Welfare, Fraud and Tax Investigations, Military Law, Immigration, Regulatory Law|
|Charles & Co. Solicitors||4.8||68||9.8||Commercial/Property Law, Conveyancing, Immigration, Family Law, Litigation, Insolvency, Landlord and Tenant|
|Shoosmiths||4.3||21||9.1||Banking & Finance, Commercial, Corporate, Employment and Immigration, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Tax|
|Jonas Roy Bloom Solicitors||4.9||17||9.8||Criminal Investigation, Police Law, Serious Sexual Offences and Pornography, Regulatory, Money Laundering, Corporate Fraud, Confiscation and Restraint Orders|
|Purcell Parker Criminal Law Solicitors||4.4||90||9.6||Legal defence in prison, Fraud and business crime solicitors, Motoring offence solicitors, Money laundering, Cyber Crime|
|Squire Patton Boggs||4.6||15||9.5||Business Immigration, Communications, Corporate Law, Energy & Natural Resources, Intellectual Property & Technology, Litigation, Pensions, Real Estate|
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.3
Gowling WLG will assist you in overcoming your complicated business difficulties as an international, sector-focused law practice with more than 1,500 legal experts across the world. Their services are specifically targeted to your jurisdiction. You will find their office in Birmingham, England as well. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 42 reviews in total.
You will find updated news about their practice on the news section on their website. They also have blog articles, podcasts, guides and many other insights and resources available on the website. You will also find them on social media. They are active on Facebook and Twitter.
Artificial Intelligence Law, Brand Protection, Climate Change and Environmental Law, Employment Labour & Equalities, Intellectual Property Law, Pensions, Medical Defence and Health Law
- Sean Adams: Sean Adams is a Birmingham-based principal associate in the business litigation division. He specialises in the automotive and financial service sectors, and he has extensive experience resolving supply chain issues.
- Amar Adatia: Amar has extensive experience in ensuring that clients have a favourable experience during restructurings (whether local or global). Amar routinely advises a wide range of clients on technical corporate governance concerns in addition to his restructuring work. Directors’ responsibilities, dividend traps, and succession planning are all issues to consider.
Contact website: https://gowlingwlg.com/
Gowling WLG is a global law company founded on the concept that being in sync with your reality, aligned with your potential, and ambitious for your success is the best way to serve you. Energy, financial services, life sciences, natural resources, infrastructure, real estate, and technology are among the critical global industries where they provide services. The company is consistently named a top employer and is dedicated to diversity, inclusion, and innovation.
DIY Legal Rating: 9.0
Online Rating: 4.3
Clarke Willmott is based in Birmingham, England. They offer a range of services to individuals and businesses. They also offer a private wealth service that caters to a number of issues. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 13 reviews in total. They have positive and reassuring ratings, and former clients have expressed satisfaction with their services.
They run an active blog section where they upload legal blogs about various issues. These blogs are informative and will help in enriching your legal knowledge. They are also active on social media. For example, they are pretty active on youtube, with informative videos uploaded every now and then.
Accident and Injury Claims, Crime and Regulatory, Divorce and Family Law, Medical Negligence, Commercial Litigation & Disputes, Debt Recovery, Commercial Property
- Rayner Grice: Rayner counsels clients on difficulties such as divorce/civil partnership dissolution, financial matters, and children when a relationship has ended.
- Peter Brewer: Peter practises commercial litigation in general, with a focus on complex contractual issues, shareholder disputes, banking disputes, and professional negligence claims.
Contact website: https://www.clarkewillmott.com/
What distinguishes Clarke Willmott is that they understand the necessity of delivering legally sound advice and supporting their customers’ company objectives and long-term ambitions. They specialise in counselling their corporate clients on complicated and cross-border issues. For example, advising overseas corporations looking to operate and invest in the United Kingdom and UK companies want to invest or expand internationally.
Coley & Tilley Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.6
Coley & Tilley Solicitors is based in Church Street, Birmingham. They deal with a variety of services for businesses and individuals. Their services include but are not limited to medical negligence, personal injury, commercial property, employment. They aim to help relieve stress for their customers by delivering professional, honest, and timely service as well as guiding them through the process. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 12 reviews in total.
They have an active blog and news section updating daily news and articles related to their firm. In addition, they are active on social media. You will get a better response from them if you contact them directly via mail or through Facebook or Twitter.
Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Professional Negligence, Divorce and Family Law, Employment, Personal Injury, Residential Property
- Andrew Piddock: Andrew is their wills, probate, and estate planning expert, and you can trust him to take a thoughtful and balanced approach to all of these issues.
- Annmarie Wilde: Annmarie has been a licenced solicitor for over 19 years and is a Personal Injury specialist. She also works in the field of medical negligence.
Contact website: http://www.coleyandtilley.co.uk/
The firm’s six partners have a combined expertise of almost 170 years. Furthermore, only qualified solicitors and legal executives work with them. The majority of their business comes from referrals, and they are conveniently located, making it easier to contact them. Their fees are reasonable, and they also provide a no-win, no-fee policy. Their top concern is to ensure the greatest possible outcome for you.
Anthony Collins Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.3
Online Rating: 4.2
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a famous law firm located in Edmund Street, Birmingham. They’re a niche law company with a clear mission: to enhance people’s lives, communities, and society. They’ve been combining market-leading legal competence with a dedication to quality and long-term partnerships anchored by a solid set of values for over 45 years with great success. They currently have a 4.2-star rating on Google, with 61 reviews in total.
Their blog section is updated regularly, addressing pertinent issues of the world, including climate, mental health, general knowledge and more. They are also active on social media platforms. They are more responsive on Twitter than Facebook.
Wills and Estate Planning, Family Mediation, Medical or Clinical Negligence, Domestic Abuse, Charities, Health and Social Care, Housing, Local Government
- Adrian Leonard: His role as a senior associate in the governance and commercial team is to give corporate transactional advice to clients from all industries who are purchasing, selling, or restructuring firms or business units, whether public or private.
- Adriana Klincova: She is a senior associate who provides financial advice on a variety of topics, including social housing, property, and asset finance.
Contact website: https://www.anthonycollins.com/
Anthony Collins Solicitors’ highly skilled workforce is enthusiastic about what they do. They’re proud of their mission to better people’s lives, communities, and society, and it shows in the customers and industries they work with. As an award-winning firm, their employees and work are well-known in the legal community.
DIY Legal Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.2
Cartwright King is a law firm working out of The Priory Queensway, Birmingham. Cartwright King is a nationwide law firm with local roots that employs over 170 legal professionals. This implies that they can represent you wherever you are in the United Kingdom. The Cartwright King family exhibits empathy, local knowledge, and timeliness to successfully resolve your case. They currently have a 4.2-star rating on Google with 54 reviews in total. They are known to be experts in their field.
Their site covers a wide range of topics that will undoubtedly answer any queries about current events. They’re also active on social media, where they keep up with current events and hashtags.
Child Care, Employment Law, Family Law, Health and Welfare, Fraud and Tax Investigations, Military Law, Immigration, Regulatory Law
- Michael Thurston: Cartwright King’s Executive Chairman is Michael Thurston. He is considered to be Midlands’ most experienced fraud and corporate crime lawyer.
- Fiona Bowen: Fiona Bowen is a Senior Associate Solicitor who leads the Birmingham office of the national Child Care team. She is a member of the Children’s Panel of the Law Society.
Contact website: https://cartwrightking.co.uk/
One of the best features of this firm is that they provide emergency legal advice. For example, if you are brought to a police station, Cartwright King maintains a legal helpline with numerous locations that provide free emergency legal consultation. In an emergency, they give quick access to expert legal advice and representation to guarantee that your rights are safeguarded. For matters involving mental health difficulties, they also have a legal helpline that provides free emergency legal advice during regular business hours.
Charles and Co. Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.8
Charles and Co. Solicitors are based in Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. Their skilled and courteous team of experienced lawyers provides exceptional service to every client, delivering high-quality legal advice and practical solutions to individuals and businesses across the United Kingdom. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 68 reviews in total.
They also feature a news section that is updated on a daily basis. The majority of the topics covered in these insightful blogs are current events and issues related to the legal sector. The company is also active on a number of social media platforms. They respond quickly to any legal questions you may have.
Commercial/Property Law, Conveyancing, Immigration, Family Law, Litigation, Insolvency, Landlord and Tenant
- Jagdip Chahal: Jagdip Chahal has an established track record in commercial property transactions and litigation. He has acted in a number of litigious situations, including Commercial Contractual Disputes, Dilapidation Claims, Professional Negligence Claims, and Trust Claims, with over 15 years of expertise.
- Gurjit Chahal: The family team is led by Gurjit Chahal, who focuses on divorce, separation, child custody, financial relief, civil partnership issues, domestic violence, and prenuptial agreements. She is also a trained collaborative lawyer
Contact website: https://www.charlesandco.org/
They put their clients first, listening carefully to their problems and then attempting to come up with practical and realistic solutions. They respect and treat their clients with dignity and are aware of the sensitivity of some legal situations. They also offer straightforward and candid counsel so that you can make an informed decision. They take the initiative in their work and like testing the limits of legal ideas. Their fees are transparent, and there are no hidden fees, so you will always know how much it will cost.
DIY Legal Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.3
Shoosmiths is a leading Uk law practice with a network of offices, one in Birmingham, that work as a single team. From Mercedes-Benz, Octopus Ventures, and Travelodge to property developers and some of the UK’s major banks, they work with a rising number of FTSE 250 companies as well as some of the world’s most intriguing and ambitious growth enterprises. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 21 reviews in total.
Their blog discusses legal issues and activities, as well as a variety of other industry-related topics. Their social media presence is also strong, with active and usually responsive handles.
Banking & Finance, Commercial, Corporate, Employment and Immigration, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Tax
- Laura Abbott: Laura works in the Disputed Wills and Trusts department. Laura specialises in wills, trusts, and estate disputes.
- David Adams: David is an experienced banking lawyer who advises some of the UK’s biggest banks on real estate finance, acquisition and leveraged finance (both sponsor and non-sponsor), pension-related finance, restructuring, refinancing, and asset-based lending.
Contact website: https://www.shoosmiths.co.uk/
The firm employs secure and confident people in their abilities, allowing them to focus on getting the job done with colleagues who share their viewpoints, understand the value of mutual support, and share a passion for excellent client service. Furthermore, it implies that their clients benefit from laid-back people, not afraid to think outside the box and know how to balance serious hard work with pleasure and professionalism, making them excellent company.
Jonas Roy Bloom Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.9
Jonas Roy Bloom is in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, next to Birmingham Magistrates Court. Since 1967, it has been one of the premier professional criminal attorneys businesses in the West Midlands. They’re also one of the few law firms that The Legal Aid Agency has approved to handle complex significant fraud cases. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 17 reviews in total.
They do not have an active blog section. But they are pretty active on social media and such as Twitter and have a significant following.
Criminal Investigation, Police Law, Serious Sexual Offences and Pornography, Regulatory, Money Laundering, Corporate Fraud, Confiscation and Restraint Orders
- Fergal Bloomer: Fergal joined the business in 2011 and is now the head of the Magistrates’ Court Team, which handles major sentence hearings and bail petitions.
- Alan Bryce: Since his admission in 1983, Alan has worked as a criminal law solicitor. He has a lot of expertise dealing with motor vehicle cases, counselling and representing individuals who are facing a licence suspension.
Contact website: https://www.jonasroybloom.co.uk/
Their criminal lawyers are all highly qualified, extremely talented, and have extensive expertise dealing with investigations, court proceedings, and appeals. While the customers are entering a difficult, scary, and complicated environment, they work in cooperation with them, providing clear counsel and regular updates in a friendly and professional manner. Their clientele is consistently impressed by the level of service, devotion, and commitment they receive.
Purcell Parker Criminal Law Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.4
Purcell Parker Criminal Law Solicitors are a premier criminal defence firm that specialises in all facets of criminal litigation, including white-collar crime and motor vehicle offences. They are a Legal Aid firm with a successful prison law department that complements their criminal practice, providing service beyond the police station and courts. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 90 reviews in total.
The firm also has an active blog section that attempts to share information about the firm’s most important legal proceedings and projects. On social media, the company is also active and responsive.
Legal defence in prison, Fraud and business crime solicitors, Motoring offence solicitors, Money laundering, Cyber Crime
- Tiernan Davis: Tiernan is a director and the head of the firm’s Prison Law Department and the firm’s Legal Practice Compliance Officer. He is a Higher Courts Advocate and a professional duty solicitor.
- Spencer Stephens: Spencer is a director in the Crown Court and a Duty Solicitor and Solicitor Advocate. He is the Head of the Crown Court section of Purcell Parker, where he has worked for almost 20 years.
Contact website: https://purcellparker.co.uk/
The practice has grown from strength to strength, and today has five directors who are practising solicitors with a diverse range of criminal defence experience, ranging from fraud and white-collar crime to motoring offences and prison law. They are a criminal defence firm that only provides criminal defence and legal guidance. Their attorneys are all criminal defence professionals, ensuring that you receive the most relevant, up-to-date, and effective legal counsel possible.
Squire Patton Boggs
DIY Legal Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.6
Squire Patton Boggs is based in Edmund Street, Birmingham. Squire Patton Boggs is a global law company that provides a broad range of legal services. They provide insight at the intersection of law, business, and government, providing you with a voice, assisting you in attaining your goals, and assisting you in reaching effective outcomes. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 15 reviews in total.
Their blogs are updated on a regular basis to reflect the firm’s continuous changes and developments while also addressing relevant topics. You can also contact them through social media platforms. Squire Patton Boggs has active social media accounts that are frequently receptive to inquiries.
Business Immigration, Communications, Corporate Law, Energy & Natural Resources, Intellectual Property & Technology, Litigation, Pensions, Real Estate
- Michelle Adams: Michelle Adams is a partner in the Real Estate Litigation team, where she is in charge of the Birmingham practice. She has handled a wide range of property-related issues for financial institutions, retailers, media companies, and logistics companies managing their English and Welsh property portfolios. She also has a strong understanding of telecommunications in the context of real estate.
- Caroline Almond: Caroline Almond focuses on environmental and infrastructure issues, including conducting environmental due diligence on real estate and corporate transactions and advising on stand-alone environmental issues such as chemical questions, contamination liability, packaging waste, asbestos, and water law.
Contact website: https://www.squirepattonboggs.com/en
Their diverse team of over 1,500 lawyers in 45 locations in 20 countries offers a unique experience and essential connections on the ground. It’s a seamless solution that can be used on a small or large basis. It covers almost every subject, jurisdiction, and market. And they prioritise you in whatever they do.