We have reviewed almost 103 solicitors in the Enfield area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 conveyancing solicitors who have expertise in all areas of conveyancing if you’re looking for anything in particular.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Avrillo Conveyancing||4.9||1005||9.9||Freehold property purchase guidance, Advice for buying and selling your home, Property disputes consultation, Remortgaging and equity release help|
|Shephard Harris & Co. Solicitors||4.9||160||9.8||Civil Litigation, Conveyancing, Clinical Negligence, Commercial Property, Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, Wills and Probate, Collaborative Law, Family Mediation|
|OJN Solicitors||4.6||44||9.6||Immigration, Employment Law, Family Law, Criminal defence, Conveyancing, Housing Law, Property Law, Action Against Police, Civil Litigation.|
|Kreston Solicitors||5.0||25||9.5||Immigration Law, Conveyancing, Retail and Commercial Leases|
|Martin Shepherd Solicitors||4.6||21||9.2||Company & Commercial, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Commercial Agency, Landlord & Tenant, Property & Conveyancing, Family & Divorce, Wills & Probate, Services for the Elderly|
|Morgan Has Solicitors||5.0||9||9.3||Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Residential Conveyancing, Criminal Litigation, Family, Immigration, Personal Injury, Regulatory Law|
|Singleton’s Austin Ryder Solicitors||5.0||3||9.1||Matrimonial & Family Law, Wills & Probates, Residential & Commercial Property, Company & Business Law, Litigation, Speeding Offences, Work for the elderly and incapacitated.|
|Vanderpump&Skyes Solicitors||3.5||47||8.7||Commercial Property, Company & Commercial Law, Debt Recovery, Employment Law, Family Law, Residential Conveyancing|
|Duffield Harrison LLP Solicitors||4.3||7||9.1||Family Law, Civil Disputes, Conveyancing, Personal Injury, Wills & Probate, Employment Law.|
|Simon Noble Solicitors||4.3||18||9.2||Civil Litigation, Conveyancing, Commercial Law, Employment, Immigration, Family, Wills & Probate, Landlord & Tenant, Personal Injury|
DIY Legals Rating: 9.9
Online Rating: 4.9
Avrillo Conveyancing is based in Enfield Town, England. They are recognised as one of the best CLC regulated conveyancing firms with multiple awards for the same. To provide a ‘one-stop shop’ approach to any specific transaction, their conveyancing services include the drafting of individual documentation in addition to the regular conveyancing assistance.They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 1005 reviews in total.
They offer a blog segment that updates you with news and insights on their firm’s developments as well as events happening across the world. They are quite active on social media. Almost all of their social media accounts are active and responsive.
Freehold property purchase guidance, Advice for buying and selling your home, Property disputes consultation, Remortgaging and equity release help
- Angelo Piccirillo:He is the senior partner at the firm.
- Tony Piccirillo: He is also another senior partner at the firm with years of experience working with various clients.
Contact website: https://avrillo.co.uk/
Avrillo Conveyancing, founded in 1998, puts people first and has a low-risk approach to conveyancing. In London, they are one of the most experienced conveyancing law businesses. Their conveyancing services rely solely on word-of-mouth referrals and can almost always ensure a client’s move. They have a 95 per cent success rate. They provide affordable costs and a transparent pricing strategy to ensure that their conveyancing prices do not include any hidden legal fees. It assists you in saving both time and money.
Shepherd Harris & Co. Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.9
Located in Enfield, England, Shepherd Harris & Co is Lexcel-accredited and has Legal Aid Contracts in the areas of crime and family law, as well as child care and mediation. They are honoured to be members of a variety of prestigious organisations, including the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, among others. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 160 reviews in total.
You’ll find an active blog section on their website where you can stay up with the firm’s latest updates and upgrades. They also maintain their blog up and running with the most recent legal developments from all over the world. They use social media extensively, tweeting on a daily basis.
- Duncan Ritchie: He is a solicitor at the firm with expertise in the areas of property, general commercial, and wills & probate.
- ZheniZhelyazkova: She has been a solicitor since 2016 with specialisation in residential and commercial conveyancing.
Contact website: https://www.shepherd-harris.co.uk/
Shepherd Harris & Co, a well-known Enfield law firm, was founded in 1954 and is delighted to be one of the few firms in the area to embrace the speed and efficiency of modern technology. They strive to reply swiftly while maintaining their courteous, client-focused, and meticulous approach to assisting you with your legal concerns.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.6
OJNSolicitors is based in Enfield, UK. OJN Solicitors was founded in 2006 to provide businesses and individuals with efficient, cost-effective, and skilled legal services. They handle everything to do with the sale and purchase of land and property. They also handle rental agreements as well as residential and business leases. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 44 reviews in total.
They are active on social media but do not have a blog section. You can find them more active on Twitter than on Facebook. They are responsive there.
Immigration, Employment Law, Family Law, Criminal defence, Conveyancing, Housing Law, Property Law, Action Against Police, Civil Litigation.
- Janet Elaine Walker:As a Consultant Conveyancer, Janet-Elaine joined the firm in 2019. She has substantial expertise and experience in both residential and commercial transactions, spanning over ten years. She’s built a diverse network of both private and business clients over the years, and she’s become the go-to person for many local Estate Agents and Mortgage Brokers.
- Lawrence Jegede:Lawrence is a Solicitor who has built a robust and diverse private legal business. He is one of the rare lawyers who can successfully practise in numerous fields of law.
Contact website: https://www.ojnsolicitors.com/
OJN Solicitors was founded in April 2006 to provide businesses and individuals with efficient and cost-effective legal services. Since then, the business has quickly established a solid reputation in the UK and abroad for offering top-notch legal services to its customers. Their quotes are clear and simple, and they provide quick and professional service from start to finish. They take care of all aspects of land and property sales and purchases. They also handle rental agreements as well as residential and business leases.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 5.0
Located in Enfield, England, Kreston Solicitors is a well-known London law firm that offers legal advice and assistance in a variety of sectors, including conveyancing, leasing, and immigration. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with 25 reviews in total.
They are not very active on social media but they are responsive on Twitter. They do not upload blogs or insights on their firm but they do have a detailed complaints procedure page to contact them regarding any issues.
Immigration Law, Conveyancing, Retail and Commercial Leases
- HuseyinYaman: Huseyin works at Kreston Solicitors as a Solicitor and Director in the Conveyancing and Immigration Department. Huseyin has extensive experience in all elements of immigration and asylum law, including immigration, asylum, nationality, business visas, ECAA visas, student and visitor visas, and appeals and judicial reviews.
- Ergun Eren: Ergun is a Director and a Licensed Conveyancer at Kreston Solicitors, where he focuses on business and residential conveyancing.
Contact website: https://www.krestonsolicitors.com/
They ensure that everything runs smoothly thanks to their many years of experience. They’ll make sure everything is in order and that you get exactly what you want. Their property lawyers have seen a lot of contracts and know where to look for potential hazards. They’ll try to move things along as quickly as possible and keep you informed. They provide a fixed-fee service to assist you in budgeting your move.
Martin Shepherd Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.6
They represent private individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, large companies, and corporations in a variety of legal matters. They have professionals who can assist you with anything from buying your first property to selling your multi-million-pound business. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 21 reviews in total.
Their blogs are often updated and cover a wide range of topics. Individual instances are the focus of the blogs. The company is also active on social media. On Twitter, they are more responsive than on Facebook.
Company & Commercial, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Commercial Agency, Landlord & Tenant, Property & Conveyancing, Family & Divorce, Wills & Probate, Services for the Elderly
- JanevGazioglu: Janev joined the firm in 1998 as the Head of Residential Conveyancing. Janev handles a wide range of residential conveyancing cases and handles all stages of the process. She also specialises in Shared Ownership purchases and sales, as well as staircasing.
- Christina Petrou: Christina works in the residential property department as a solicitor. Christina graduated as a solicitor in 2004 and focuses on freehold and leasehold purchases, sales, re-mortgages, right to buy, leasehold extensions/variations, and transfer of ownership.
Contact website: https://www.martinshepherd.co.uk/
Martin Shepherd Solicitors are panel attorneys with practically all UK lenders and have extensive local knowledge and experience in residential conveyancing. They will assist you with all of the stages involved, from getting the necessary title paperwork to drafting a draught contract for your sale to closing the transaction on the day you move into your new home. Following that, they’ll make sure that all of the essential procedures have been followed on your behalf, as well as searches, to guarantee that your transfer goes well.
Morgan Has Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.3
Online Rating: 5.0
Another firm from the town of Enfield, Morgan Has Solicitors is a modern firm that provides competence in a wide range of legal topics at reasonable costs. Morgan Has Solicitors’ principal goal is to provide the best possible service and results for their customers. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with 9 reviews in total.
The firm’s website has a unique option of Feedback Questionnaires. This allows for clients to give honest opinions on the firm and its solicitors. They also have accounts on key social media platforms. They spend more time on Twitter than they do on Facebook.
Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Residential Conveyancing, Criminal Litigation, Family, Immigration, Personal Injury, Regulatory Law
- BektasSetin: Bektas is a property specialist who handles all areas of landlord and tenant business in commercial and residential transactions. He represents a diverse range of clients, including well-known local and international individuals, businesses, property developers, investors, and lenders.
- ZubeydeSimsek: Zubeyde is a Conveyancer at our Enfield office who deals with both residential and commercial property transactions. She represents landlords, tenants, and enterprises in commercial and residential property transactions, including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, lease grants, assignments, and licences.
Contact website: https://www.morganhassolicitors.co.uk/
Morgan Has Solicitors put an emphasis on customer service. They are aware of their client’s interests and endeavour to give excellent service to everyone, believing that a minor claim is just as essential to an individual client as a huge financial transaction is to a corporation. They offer a one-of-a-kind combination of legal expertise under one roof, and they are acutely aware of the commercial realities that clients face in today’s market.
Singleton’s Austin Ryder Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 5.0
For more than 50 years, Singleton’s Austin Ryder Solicitors have offered legal services to the local community. They also represent customers from all throughout the country and overseas, providing a comprehensive legal service in both personal and business matters. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with 3 reviews in total and the number of reviewers is low compared to the others on this list.
You may also read their most recent press releases, newsletters, and expert commentary on their blogs. They are not active on social media platforms and do not have a significant social media presence except for on LinkedIn.
Matrimonial & Family Law, Wills & Probates, Residential & Commercial Property, Company & Business Law, Litigation, Speeding Offences, Work for the elderly and incapacitated.
- Chris Singleton: Chris Singleton focuses on residential conveyancing, including sales and purchases, leases, equity transfers, re-mortgages, and local government ‘right to buy’ purchases.
- Stephanie James: Stephanie has a broad understanding of domestic real estate, although she focuses on residential conveyancing, which includes sales, purchases, and remortgages.
Contact website: https://www.singletonsuk.com/
Singletons Austin Ryder is a member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme of the Law Society. They have a team of professionals with over 50 years of combined expertise in residential and business conveyancing. The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation has been granted to them. They have a demonstrated track record of adhering to the highest professional standards and are recognised as part of a membership club comprised of the best conveyancers in the country as accredited members of CQS.
Vanderpump & Skyes Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 8.7
Online Rating: 3.5
Vanderpump&Skyesare is a forward-thinking law company situated in Enfield, North London, that has been serving the local community since 1899. Their offices are a short walk from Enfield Town station and near Enfield Chase railway. They specialise in legal assistance for both personal and business clients as a multi-partner LLP. They currently have a 3.5-star rating on Google with 47 reviews in total.
They also have a blog, which they update on a regular basis. The majority of blogs are about current events. The firm’s accomplishments are also enhanced by the blogs. They also use social media extensively as well.
Commercial Property, Company & Commercial Law, Debt Recovery, Employment Law, Family Law, Residential Conveyancing
- Natalie Amir: The conveyancing department is led by Natalie. Natalie is well-versed in all elements of residential real estate law.
- Parisa Alishahi: Parisa is a partner in the home conveyancing department and a solicitor. She has a broad range of experience in conveyancing, including right-to-buy, re-mortgages, equity release, lease extensions, and leasehold and freehold purchases.
Contact website: https://www.vanderpumpandsykes.co.uk/
For over a century, they have provided residential conveyancing services to clients in Enfield, North London, Hertfordshire, and Essex. This involves purchasing and selling a home, as well as mortgaging, remortgaging, and transferring property ownership. At the outset of the procedure, they offer you information about their fixed rate rates. There are no additional fees to remove the additional stress from the procedure.
Duffield Harrison LLP Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.3
Duffield Harrison LLP offers a comprehensive variety of legal services to businesses as well as individuals and families. Their united firm can handle all areas of legal services whether you are a corporation, partnership, LLP, or individual, and they share the same vision of offering fast, friendly, and efficient services to clients. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 7 reviews in total.
They have a blog area that is regularly updated with pertinent corporate topics, as well as current issues and news. You may find them on all major social media sites, with the exception of Facebook, and read their most recent testimonials on their website.
Family Law, Civil Disputes, Conveyancing, Personal Injury, Wills & Probate, Employment Law.
- David Citrine: David Citrine began practising law in 1978 and is based in the Enfield office. Residential conveyancing, commercial property law, and wills and probate are his areas of expertise.
- Emma Pedley: Emma Pedley works in the property department as a Licensed Conveyancer. She handles residential sales and purchases in general, as well as probate sales, lease extensions, and equity transfers.
Contact website: https://www.duffieldharrison.co.uk/
Buying a home, whether you want to be a homeowner or a landlord, maybe a minefield. Words like freehold and leasehold, as well as concerns about property border disputes and who gets what in the event of a divorce, may cause anyone a headache. Duffield Harrison LLP’s solicitors can help you with that. They’ll gladly look through all of your paperwork, as well as give you helpful advice, to ensure that you get to your happy house as soon as possible.
Simon Noble Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.3
Simon Noble Solicitors are a well-known and reputable law firm in London. They have a great reputation and a strong work ethic. They have over 15 years of expertise and an excellent reputation in the UK and throughout the world for providing a pleasant and personal service that works hard to ensure that all of your legal matters are handled efficiently and effectively. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 18 reviews in total.
Their blogs section is not their prime factor. They focus more on one-on-one interactions. They are very active on social media and keep up with legal developments there. On Twitter, they are quite responsive.
Civil Litigation, Conveyancing, Commercial Law, Employment, Immigration, Family, Wills & Probate, Landlord & Tenant, Personal Injury
- Denis Tufour: He is a solicitor and senior partner at the firm.
- Cecelia MonahengTufour: A popular solicitor, she is also a partner at the firm.
Contact website: https://simonnoblesolicitors.com/
Conveyancing is a speciality of Simon Noble Solicitors. The process of transferring a property from one legal owner to another is known as residential conveyancing. There are three distinct steps to go through when buying or selling a property. Agreeing on the sale, exchanging contracts, and completing the transaction are the three processes. The conveyancing experts at Simon Noble Solicitors will ensure that each stage is handled professionally and efficiently. They make certain that you are kept informed at all times along the procedure.