We have reviewed almost 83 solicitors in the West Ealing area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 conveyancing solicitors who have expertise in different areas of conveyancing if you’re looking for anything in particular.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Starck Uberoi Solicitors & Advocates||4.6||97||9.5||Conveyancing, Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Landlord & Tenant, Intellectual Property, Wills & Probate, Employment Law|
|Staines & Campbell Solicitors||4.8||36||9.3||Wills and Probate, Family Law, Immigration Law|
|Avenue Solicitors||4.6||19||9.2||Family Law, Probate, Wills|
|Sweetman Burke & Sinker Solicitors||4.6||60||9.4||Crime, Property Law, Wills & Probate, Family, Landlord & Tenant|
|Prince Evan Solicitors LLP||4.4||185||9.6||Residential, Commercial, Development, Social Housing, Commercial Agreements, Property dispute resolution|
|MTG Solicitors||5.0||24||9.6||Civil Litigation, Conveyancing, Crime, Family, Immigration, Personal Injury, Human Rights, Probate|
|Taylor Rose MW||4.8||146||9.8||Family law, Wills Estate Planning & Probates, Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Immigration, Personal Injury, Financial Matters|
|AK Law Solicitors||4.9||33||9.7||Commercial Property, Residential Property, Litigation|
|Quality Conveyancing||4.8||123||9.8||Purchases, Sales, New Builds, Auction Property, Lease Extensions, Transfer of Equity, Grant of new leases|
|Elthorne Solicitors||4.7||14||9.5||Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family, Immigration, Wills & Probate, Landlord & Tenant|
Starck Uberoi Solicitors & Advocates
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.6
Starck Uberoi Solicitors & Advocates is based in St. Mary’s Road, London. The conveyancing lawyers at the firm have extensive experience with a wide range of residential and business conveyancing concerns. They specialise in residential and commercial purchases, as well as for re-mortgaging, equity transfers, and commercial transactions. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 97 reviews in total.
They have a blog section where you can get the latest news and insights on their company’s developments as well as global events. They spend a lot of time on social media. Almost every social media account they have is active and responsive.
Conveyancing, Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Landlord & Tenant, Intellectual Property, Wills & Probate, Employment Law
- Jonathan Starck: Jonathan manages the Litigation Department and may represent any commercial or individual client in any court in England and Wales as a Solicitor-Advocate. He takes a client-centered approach to litigation.
- Raminder Singh Uberoi: Raminder is the head of the Property Department, and his areas of expertise include acquisitions, sales, financing, planning, development, landlord-tenant issues, and corporate-related real estate transactions.
Contact website: https://www.starckuberoi.co.uk/
While prioritising your objectives, budget, and expectations, they set the highest standards of ethics, professional behaviour, client care, and advice. They do not compromise these ideals, and as a result, they enjoy long-term, trusting relationships with the clients. They offer reasonable rates and a clear pricing policy to ensure that their conveyancing charges do not include any hidden legal costs. It will help you save both time and money.
Staines & Campbell Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.3
Online Rating: 4.8
Staines & Campbell Solicitors is located in New Broadway, London. The senior solicitors at Staines & Campbell Solicitors have over 18 years of legal expertise and are well-positioned to assist you. Their goal is to provide you with a welcoming and competent service that is focused on safeguarding your interests. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 36 reviews in total.
Their social media presence is very good. They are active on almost all of them. You will find them being more responsive on Twitter. They do not have a dedicated blog section but they make up for it on social media.
Wills and Probate, Family Law, Immigration Law
- Sharlene Campbell: Sharlene Campbell is the founding main solicitor and head of Staines & Campbell Solicitors’ Family and Immigration Law department.
- Denise Walters: Denise, an associate solicitor, is dedicated to delivering excellent service. She focuses in difficult probate claims, such as Will validity disputes, estate administration issues, and claims for provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family Dependants) Act 1975.
Contact website: https://www.stainesandcampbell.co.uk/
Staines & Campbell Solicitors are pleased to provide expert legal advice on all aspects of family and immigration law, as well as wills, probate, and litigation. Their experienced solicitors can assist with every step of the way, whether there is a written Will or an application for a Grant of Letters of Administration is required.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.6
Avenue Solicitors is based out of Alexandria Road, London. They can also assist you with the preparation of a Will, the creation of a Lasting Power of Attorney, and the completion of probate after the death of a loved one. But they are not limited to only these services. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 19 reviews in total.
Many clients have given testimonials regarding their experience with the firm. You may find them on the firm’s website. They are active on Facebook and Twitter. However, they are more responsive on Facebook.
Family Law, Probate, Wills
- Sadhana Joshi: Sadhana Joshi started Avenue Solicitors. She is the Director and Principal Solicitor. Sadhana has over 22 years of legal expertise and specialises in family law, wills, probate, and power of attorney.
Contact website: https://www.avenuesolicitors.london/
They utilise their experience and skills as probate solicitors at Avenue Solicitors to make the probate procedure as simple as possible for you. Probate is a legal process that must be handled carefully since you are legally liable if something goes wrong or if the Will is challenged. This is something the firm will take care of for you. If you use Avenue Solicitors to petition for probate on your behalf, you can be assured that the procedure will be completed within the legal parameters and that your loved one’s Will will be carried out as intended.
Sweetman Burke & Sinker Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.6
The firm is located in Broadway, London. They make sure your property transaction goes as easily as possible, whether you’re buying or selling a home or need any other type of residential property, you can count on them to get things done. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 60 reviews in total.
They aren’t extremely active on social media, although they are on Facebook and respond quickly. They do not have any blogs or insights on their website, but they do have a detailed contact section for property matters where you can contact them if you have any problems.
Crime, Property Law, Wills & Probate, Family, Landlord & Tenant
- Peter Sweetman: Sweetman Burke & Sinker’s Senior Partner is Peter. He became a Solicitor in 1987 and has over 20 years of expertise in general civil litigation. He has recently focused on housing conflicts, homelessness, and financial problems involving unmarried partners. He also takes in contentious probate cases.
- Caryn Nathan: She is the head for Residential Conveyancing. She has handled all areas of residential conveyancing, including sales, purchases, new construction, equity release, remortgages, equity transfers, auctions, voluntary lease extensions, and shared ownership schemes. She handles both leasehold and freehold transactions.
Contact website: http://www.sbs-law.co.uk/
If you’re a first-time buyer, buying and selling a home is likely to be one of the most life-changing and significant financial transactions you’ll ever do. This is a critical period that can be costly, stressful, and emotionally draining for those concerned. Their knowledgeable team is well-versed in the legal complexities and potential hazards that can arise throughout critical stages, so they often take a proactive approach. They’ll go over all of the necessary checks, searches, and legal procedures in detail. They strive to discover and fix any concerns as early as possible in the process, so you don’t have to deal with them afterwards.
Prince Evan Solicitors LLP
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.4
Prince Evans Solicitors is based out of Uxbridge Road, London. Their award-winning team has a wealth of real estate knowledge, particularly in the local market. All of the major estate agencies with whom they work have strong working ties. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 185 reviews in total.
Their blogs are updated on a regular basis and cover a wide range of subjects. The blogs are focused on specific events. The firm is also on social media. They are more responsive on Twitter than on Facebook.
Residential, Commercial, Development, Social Housing, Commercial Agreements, Property dispute resolution
- Ivan Barry: Ivan works on corporate acquisitions and sales, as well as restructuring and mergers, as well as shareholder and partnership agreements. He works with banks and does commercial mortgage and refinance operations.
- Harris Charalambous: Harris is a business dispute resolution solicitor with a wide range of experience in the County Court, High Court, and Court of Appeal, including property disputes, landlord and tenant conflicts, contract disputes, and professional negligence.
Contact website: https://www.prince-evans.co.uk/
Their dynamic staff recognises that purchasing or selling a home is a significant financial and time commitment, as well as a stressful one. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or want to create a portfolio, their team will walk you through the process in a simple, step-by-step manner. They’ll go over the various processes and what to expect at each one. They understand that moving is a stressful time for everyone. Their goal is to alleviate the stress associated with relocating so that you may focus on the more important aspects of the process.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 5.0
MTG Solicitors is based out of Broadway, London. As a full-service legal company, they are always ready to help their clients navigate critical life transitions, whether professional or personal, such as divorce, commercial property leases, or finding themselves suddenly homeless. Their teams work together as required to provide you with expertise in a variety of legal areas. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with 24 reviews in total.
They have interesting blogs on their website written by popular solicitors in London. These blogs are informative and are well-detailed. They are also active on social media platforms. They have a good following as they are a pretty famous firm in Ealing.
Civil Litigation, Conveyancing, Crime, Family, Immigration, Personal Injury, Human Rights, Probate
- Haya Ahmad: Haya works in MTG Solicitors’ Family, Personal Injury, Probate, and Litigation areas.
- Malik Asim Saeed: Malik is in charge of the practice’s general direction and objectives, with a special focus on finance and compliance. He also has a clientele of both residential and commercial property.
Contact website: https://mtgsolicitors.com/
In their various fields of expertise, MTG Solicitor’s professional team is widely renowned. What distinguishes them from other firms is their unwavering commitment and compassion in whatever they do. They work with a wide range of business and individual clients. Their business clients value their commitment to long-term collaborations that help them achieve their commercial goals. When representing private clients and legal aid beneficiaries, they take the same strategy. Their team is dedicated to treating each case with the care and attention it requires in order to generate positive results for their clients, no matter how big or little.
Taylor Rose MW
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.8
Taylor Rose MW is immensely proud of its more than 100-year history, as well as the successful mergers it has completed in order to achieve its goal of becoming a prominent law company in England and Wales. The firm’s philosophy is to deliver smart, modern law, with a proud history and a unique management structure, unlike any other law firm. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 146 reviews in total.
On their blogs, you may read the most recent press releases, newsletters, and expert analyses. They are active on social media sites, with a significant presence on Twitter and LinkedIn, in particular.
Family law, Wills Estate Planning & Probates, Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Immigration, Personal Injury, Financial Matters
- Kate Bone: Kate is a specialist in wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, trusts, and probates in the private client department.
Contact website: https://www.taylor-rose.co.uk/
They will provide you with clear, straightforward guidance on a wide range of topics, always putting your best interests first. To successfully overcome difficulties and problems in life and business, they develop trusting relationships with individuals and organisations. Taylor Rose Law was established in 2009 with the goal of providing a new and distinct business and client satisfaction focus to the legal profession.
AK Law Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 4.9
AK Law is a solicitor-led law practice based in Ealing, West London, that specialises in all elements of commercial property, residential property, and litigation. Their areas of competence include land dispositions and acquisitions, lettings, lease renewals, new lease drafting, and general management concerns including licences to assign, amend, or sublet, as well as litigation and dispute settlement. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 33 reviews in total.
They also maintain a blog, which they update on a regular basis. The vast majority of blogs are concerned with current events. The blogs also contribute to the firm’s achievements. You may connect with them on LinkedIn.
Commercial Property, Residential Property, Litigation
- Cey Mustafa: Cey became a solicitor in 2007 and has specialised on commercial property law for the majority of her career.
- Lisa Fox: Lisa graduated from law school in 1997 and has worked in the commercial real estate and property finance industries.
Contact website: https://ak-law.co.uk/
For over ten years, AK Law Solicitors has successfully advised and guided clients on contentious and non-contentious business and residential property situations. They are a solicitor-led firm with a wealth of expertise acting for clients from all around the world. Investors, owner-occupiers, landlords, and tenants are among their clients. They also collaborate with other professionals to help their clients reach their objectives.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.8
Based in Uxbridge, London Quality Conveyancing’s goal is to make the process of purchasing and selling a home as pleasant, simple, and uncomplicated as possible for you. When you call, you will not be connected to a call centre, secretary, or receptionist; instead, you will be connected directly to your conveyancer. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 123 reviews in total.
With the exception of YouTube, you can find them on all major social media platforms and read their most recent testimonials on their website.
Purchases, Sales, New Builds, Auction Property, Lease Extensions, Transfer of Equity, Grant of new leases
- Brinda Nicholson: She is the managing partner of the firm as well as the head of the conveyancing department. She has been doing conveyancing for almost a decade and is in charge of the firm’s high-value deals and complicated conveyancing.
- Chandni Chikhlia: She is a residential conveyancing specialist who represents both private persons and investors in a variety of transactions, including sales, purchases, remortgages, equity transfers, auction properties, lands, new builds, and shared ownership.
Contact website: https://qconveyancing.com/
Their innovative use of technology has propelled them to new heights, with an 80% completion rate faster than the industry norm. Numerous estate agents and mortgage experts in the UK recommend them because of their efficient case management system and excellent completion rates. They have a pool of highly qualified and experienced conveyancers who are continually evaluated to ensure that they are working hard to satisfy their high standards. This also provides the required stimulus for them to pay full attention to your issue.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.7
Elthorne Solicitors has had a strong, prominent, and trusted presence in the UK since its inception in 2008. They are a dynamic and forward-thinking staff dedicated to meeting your legal service needs, with your unique requirements at the forefront of their minds. They currently have a 4.7-star rating on Google with 14 reviews in total.
They have a dedicated blog section. They update news and insights of their firm while also addressing pressing issues that need legal recognition. They are on Facebook and LinkedIn. You may connect with them their or you can also request a call back on their website.
Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family, Immigration, Wills & Probate, Landlord & Tenant
- Bally Jhajj: Bally is a family law specialist with over 14 years of experience, specialising in ancillary relief (financial disputes) following divorce and all Children Act matters. Bally takes a hands-on approach to all of her cases and, where necessary, will represent herself in court.
- Sarika Jetwani: Sarika is an experienced Family and Civil Litigation Specialist with experience in Divorce, Financial Remedy, Children’s issues, foreign relocation, boundary disputes, breach of contract, bankruptcy, debt recovery, and landlord-tenant conflicts.
LinkedIn https: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elthorne-solicitors-llp
Contact website: https://www.elthornesolicitors.com/
As members of Resolution, they are committed to providing you with the highest industry standards and abide by a strict code of conduct, ensuring you receive a high-quality, professional service tailored to your specific needs. Their network of solicitors has a great breadth of knowledge and expertise in their areas of specialisation, allowing them to assist you in navigating the intricate legal maze with comfort and confidence.