We have reviewed nearly 203 solicitors in the London area as they stood on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 conveyancing solicitors who can help you with all your property-related legal proceedings.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Ola Leslie Solicitors||4.8||465||9.9||Buying & Selling Property, Employment law, Immigration, Wills, Probate, Trusts, Power of Attorney|
|Olive Fisher Solicitors||4.4||128||9.4||Property, Housing, Family, Estate Administration, Immigration, Employment, Litigation, Debt Recovery|
|Starck Uberoi Solicitors & Advocates||4.6||97||9.6||Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Conveyancing, Family & Divorce, Landlord & Tenant, Intellectual Property, Wills & Probate|
|Hutchins & Co. Solicitors||4.6||74||9.5||Commercial Property, Residential Property, Commercial Litigation, Family & Divorce, Property Litigation, Wills & Probate, Intellectual Property, Civil Litigation|
|Miller Evans & Co||4.8||52||9.5||Commercial Conveyancing, Company Commercial, Co-owner Habitation Agreements, Powers of Attorney, Residential Conveyancing|
|Saracens Solicitors||4.6||191||9.7||Civil Litigation, Employment, Estate Planning, Wills & Probate, Immigration, Conveyancing, Commercial Law, Commercial Property|
|Peacock & Co||4.8||78||9.7||Dispute Resolution, Residential Property, Commercial Property, Powers of Attorney & Court of Protection, Wills, Probate & Estate Planning|
|Comptons Solicitors LLP||4.7||99||9.7||Company Commercial, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Estate Planning & Wills, Probate, Residential Property, Lease Clinic|
|Streathers Solicitors||4.8||130||9.8||Commercial Property, Art Law, Employment Law, Lease Extension, Intellectual Property, Notary Services, Residential Conveyancing, Property Disputes|
|Hanne & Co Solicitors LLP||4.6||177||9.7||Residential Property & Conveyancing, Employment Law, Family & Divorce Law, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Wills, Probate & Trusts|
Ola Leslie Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.9
Online Rating: 4.8
Ola Leslie Solicitors have a strong reputation for offering good business advice and exceptional customer service. They are located in Southwark, London. They are a pleasant, approachable firm with a wealth of knowledge obtained from working with considerable institutions in the city and assisting individuals with minor business and personal affairs like employment law, immigration, wills and probate, and residential conveyancing. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 465 reviews in total. They are one of the most sought-after legal firms for conveyancing services.
They have an active blog segment to keep their clients up to date on what’s going on in their practice. They have a foothold on Facebook and Twitter, although there is little activity there. On Twitter, they appear to be more responsive than on Facebook.
Buying & Selling Property, Employment law, Immigration, Wills, Probate, Trusts, Power of Attorney
- Funke Alo: Alo is a barrister and a senior conveyancer at the firm.
- Dami Adewunmi: Dami is a solicitor as well as a senior conveyancer at the firm.
Contact website: https://www.olaleslie.com/
They take pleasure in offering a high-quality service to their clients at Ola Leslie Solicitors. Their dedication to this is demonstrated by their efforts to meet the standards set by our certified bodies to ensure that the firm’s service and advice are of the highest quality. They will always put their needs first and keep you updated on the status of your transaction via e-mail, phone, and text messaging. The attorneys at Ola Leslie also speak Yoruba, Dari, Urdu, Romanian, and English. They will try their level best to keep everything clear and exact for you, regardless of the language you speak.
Olive Fisher Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.4
Oliver Fisher Solicitors is located in Lancaster Rd, London. Their lawyers provide a wide range of services that cover all aspects of commercial and personal legal requirements, emphasising Property, Landlord & Tenant, Conveyancing, Immigration, Probate, Family Law, Divorce, Dispute Resolution, and much more, based on years of collective sector experience. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 128 reviews in total. They have positive and reassuring ratings, and former clients have expressed satisfaction with their services.
The firm’s blogs are enriching because they have segregated the information that they have let out in the form of news and articles. The firm is also active on social media. You will find them on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. They are the most responsive on Twitter.
Property, Housing, Family, Estate Administration, Immigration, Employment, Litigation, Debt Recovery
- Russell Conway: Russell’s areas of expertise include commercial litigation, employment law, housing, contested probate.
- Arman Khosravi: Arman is a partner and experienced litigator who often handles a wide range of claims, including landlord-tenant, breach of contract, professional negligence, partnership, contentious probate, and general property disputes.
Contact website: https://oliverfisher.co.uk/
Oliver Fisher is a forward-thinking law practice in Kensington that provides a wide range of legal services. The Solicitors Regulation Authority oversees their practice. Since its inception in 1957, the practice has developed and changed to suit the clients’ ever-changing needs and stay up with technological advancements so that they can give the level of service their customers want at a price they can afford. While they are proud of all of their services, they are particularly proud of their property service, whether it is a simple possession action, a multi-million-pound property transaction, or merely guidance on a difficult situation.
Starck Uberoi Solicitors & Advocates
DIY Legal Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.6
Located in St. Mary’s Rd, London, while prioritising your objectives, budget, and expectations, Starck Uberoi Solicitors & Advocates set the highest levels of ethics, professional conduct, client care, and guidance. They do not compromise these ideals, resulting in long-term, trusting relationships with their clientele. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 97 reviews in total.
Their blogs are detailed and descriptive of the firm’s proceedings and legal news from around the world. They also update case studies for you to go through. Their social media standing is quite impressive. You may connect with them on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Conveyancing, Family & Divorce, Landlord & Tenant, Intellectual Property, Wills & Probate
- Jonathan Starck: Jonathan manages the Litigation Department and may represent any commercial or individual client in any court in England and Wales as a Solicitor-Advocate. He takes a client-centred approach to litigation.
- Raminder Singh Uberoi: Raminder is the head of the Property Department, and his areas of expertise include acquisitions, sales, financing, planning, development, landlord-tenant issues, and corporate-related real estate transactions.
Contact website: https://www.starckuberoi.co.uk/
Their conveyancing lawyers have extensive experience with a wide range of residential and business conveyancing concerns. They offer conveyancing services throughout London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Surrey, and Berkshire, and they attempt to give a streamlined method to dealing with your legal property difficulties. They specialise in purchasing, selling, re-mortgaging, equity transfers, and commercial transactions.
Hutchins & Co Solicitors
DIY Legal Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.6
Hutchins & Co is based out of Prescot St, London. They have a number of lawyers who specialise in various sectors. All of them have the necessary experience and expertise to provide counsel and guidance. They continue to deliver professional expertise and personalised service to all of their clients despite their decades of experience. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 74 reviews in total.
The staff at Hutchins & CO Solicitors has the knowledge and experience to assist you with any legal query or concern you may have. You can also locate them on social media, where they are usually quite active.
Commercial Property, Residential Property, Commercial Litigation, Family & Divorce, Property Litigation, Wills & Probate, Intellectual Property, Civil Litigation
- Aliosman Halil: He is the managing partner of the firm.
- Emon Ahmed: He is the senior partner of the firm.
Contact website: https://hutchinslaw.co.uk/
Every staff member takes great satisfaction in providing each of their clients with quality, caring, and informed service. They have a real willingness to understand and tailor to the demands of their clients, in addition to their professional commitments. They provide a comprehensive range of legal services, from personal injury claims to commercial and residential transactions, from employment to litigation, and from wills and probate to family law. In most legal sectors, they can provide fixed fees because their cost structure is transparent.
Miller Evans & Co
DIY Legal Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.8
Miller Evans & Co., also known as Kidd Rapinet Solicitors, is a long-established legal practice situated in Canary Wharf, E14, that serves the Tower Hamlets and E14 communities and clients from across the UK and beyond. The exciting developments in London’s Docklands, East London, and the Thames Gateway are all walking distance. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 52 reviews in total.
Their site covers a wide range of topics that will undoubtedly answer any queries about current events. You can also read customer testimonials to get a sense of how good their services are. They’re also active on social media, where they keep up with current events and hashtags.
Commercial Conveyancing, Company Commercial, Co-owner Habitation Agreements, Powers of Attorney, Residential Conveyancing
- Charlotte Miller: She joined Miller Evans & Co in 1997 and rose through the ranks to become a senior partner. She is an expert in all elements of residential and commercial property law.
- Yogesh Patel: Yogesh is a partner and solicitor with extensive experience in commercial and residential conveyancing, including: purchases and sales, property developments, bridging finance and re-finance, acting for institutional and private lenders, property auction conveyancing, commercial leases, lease extensions, leasehold enfranchisement, help to buy schemes, shared ownership and equity release.
Contact website: https://me-solicitors.co.uk/
What distinguishes them is the manner they prioritise clients in all they do. Their affiliation with Kidd Rapinet Solicitors, which began on May 1, 2020, means that they can provide exceptional service to both individual and business clients while also allowing them to pass on superior value through technology. Their area of expertise is the property sector. Still, with their incorporation, they now have a much larger team to address commercial and business sectors, as well as private client difficulties.
DIY Legal Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 4.6
Saracens Solicitors is a full-service law practice with offices in London’s West End. They are a mid-sized firm with clients from all around the country and the world. Commercial law, real estate and property, commercial and general litigation, personal injury, employment, family, insolvency, business, and private immigration are their areas of expertise. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google, with 191 reviews in total.
Their testimonial section should be taken a glance at as they are honest reviews of the firm. The insights segment entails a wide range of topics of the legal world and the firm. They have kept up with modern times by engaging themselves in different social media platforms.
Civil Litigation, Employment, Estate Planning, Wills & Probate, Immigration, Conveyancing, Commercial Law, Commercial Property
- Aneela Anwar: Aneela works as a consultant at Saracens Solicitors’ conveyancing department, where she handles all aspects of residential conveyancing, including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, and equity transfers.
- Humairaa Khalik: Humairaa is a real estate professional who specialises in both commercial and residential properties. Humairaa has been involved in numerous real estate transactions over the years. She has counselled a huge number of customers on various high-value property transactions and is particularly interested in Shari’ah finance.
Contact website: https://saracenssolicitors.co.uk/
In addition to conventional client services, the firm is one of the leading English law firms providing Shari’ah compliant services. The competence of their teams of professionals and the sheer diversity of clientele they serve have helped them grow from strength to strength since their foundation in 2005. They believe that their working approach is what truly distinguishes them. They collaborate with you in addition to working for you. It’s a collaborative strategy to collaborate with clients to achieve your objectives.
Peacock & Co
DIY Legal Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 4.8
Peacock & Co is a well-established law firm with locations in Wimbledon Village and Epsom. On a variety of legal challenges, they represent both businesses and individuals. Their customers prefer them because of their courteous, professional, and proactive service. Their clientele is located in and around South West London, Surrey, and throughout the United Kingdom and beyond. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google, with 191 reviews in total.
Their blog discusses legal issues and activities, as well as a variety of other industry-related topics. Their social media presence is also strong, with active and usually responsive handles.
Dispute Resolution, Residential Property, Commercial Property, Powers of Attorney & Court of Protection, Wills, Probate & Estate Planning
- Kim Peacock: Kim specialises in high-value or difficult estate probate and administration, as well as Wills and tax preparation, Powers of Attorney, and Court of Protection work.
- Ema Bryn Jones: Ema Jones is a member of the Residential Property team and a partner. She handles freehold and leasehold conveyancing, new build properties, re-mortgages, equity transfers, lease extensions, and collective enfranchisement transactions.
Contact website: https://www.peacock-law.co.uk/
Peacock Solicitors has built a reputation for offering clear, practical, and reliable legal advice throughout South West London and Surrey since its establishment in Wimbledon Village in 1991. As a result, they’ve created a large base of devoted customers, many of whom recommend friends about them. Many of their new clients are referred to them by previous clients or colleagues in the industry, such as accountants, financial advisors, surveyors, and real estate brokers. They can assist you with all of life’s major events, from purchasing a property or resolving a workplace problem to drafting a Will or dealing with the estate of a loved one.
Comptons Solicitors LLP
DIY Legal Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 4.7
Comptons is a modern, courteous, and multi-award-winning law office specialising in Property, Probate, Dispute Resolution, and Family Law. They are located in Parkway, London. They deliver high-quality, personalised service while employing cutting-edge technology and connectivity. They currently have a 4.7-star rating on Google with 99 reviews in total.
Their blog keeps current and potential clients informed about the practice’s ongoing changes and improvements. They are also quite active on social media and have a sizable following.
Company Commercial, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Estate Planning & Wills, Probate, Residential Property, Lease Clinic
- Martin Barrett: Martin began working with Comptons in 2003 and was promoted to partner in 2004. He has more than 25 years of litigation experience in property and commercial litigation, as well as landlord and tenant and employment law.
- Amardeep Bahra: Amardeep qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and works in the Residential Property Team as an Associate Solicitor. He has extensive experience in all elements of residential property, with a focus on high-value transactions involving high-net-worth individuals, professional landlords, and private banks.
Contact website: https://comptons.co.uk/
Their experienced staff will guide you securely through your situation with straightforward, skilled, and pragmatic counsel. Their r approach to guiding you through your problem is to sift out the complexities, uncover any hazards, and empower you to make the best option possible. They will reach your goals using the highest professional standards by collaborating with one of their friendly, approachable, and skilled team members. The strategy works, as evidenced by the fact that most of their new clients come from personal or professional referrals.
DIY Legal Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.8
Streathers is a West End law business with 52 speciality lawyers and offices in Hampstead, Highgate, Crouch End, and Clapham. Understandably, clients seek lawyers who are true experts in their professions in an ever-more complex environment. The main office is in the centre of the West End, which is convenient for many of their clients who work or live in the city. As a result, they are an excellent fit for an international clientele, such as property purchasers and investors. Other London offices are located in both South and North London. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 130 reviews in total.
The law firm also has an active insights segment that aims to publish information about the firm’s most important legal proceedings and projects. On social media, you will find them being active, mainly on Twitter.
Commercial Property, Art Law, Employment Law, Lease Extension, Intellectual Property, Notary Services, Residential Conveyancing, Property Disputes
- Felix Appelbe: Felix works at the firm as a consulting solicitor. Felix’s diverse profession includes property law, real estate sales, and the sale of works of art.
- Charlotte Baden-Powell: Charlotte is the head of the Hampstead Private Client department and works across the North London offices, specialising in Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney (including Business Lasting Powers of Attorney) and all related asset protection, inheritance tax, and estate planning matters.
Contact website: https://www.streathers.co.uk/
Commercial and residential property, corporate and commercial law, high-value and complex litigation in the UK and abroad, family law, intellectual property, private client legal advice, employment law, charities, and art and cultural property are among the firm’s areas of advice is well-known. With specialist solicitors in their offices, they take the same approach to developing long-term client relationships. Whether it’s commercial law, such as aid with a commercial lease or company contract counsel, their clients know they can call one of their attorneys at any time for friendly, high-quality, practical, and proactive advice.
Hanne & Co Solicitors LLP
DIY Legal Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 4.6
Hanne & Co Solicitors LLP is an English and Welsh limited liability partnership. The business has been at the forefront of legal services providing for many years, and they have built departments in a variety of legal areas. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google, with 177 reviews in total. As one of London’s finest law firms, they have a plethora of positive evaluations.
Their blogs are updated regularly to reflect the firm’s continuous changes and developments. You can also contact them through social media platforms. Hanne & Co. has active social media accounts that are frequently receptive to questions.
Residential Property & Conveyancing, Employment Law, Family & Divorce Law, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Wills, Probate & Trusts
- Tom Mythen: Tom is a seasoned conveyancer who joined Hanne & Co after graduating. Tom focuses in commercial and residential conveyancing, including the sale and purchase of businesses, houses/flats, and the preparation and negotiation of commercial and residential leases. He also handles lease extensions and group enfranchisement.
- Steven Bannell: Steven works in the Property Law Department as a Senior Associate. Steven focuses on residential property transactions, particularly those involving Help to Buy and leasehold properties.
Contact website: https://www.hanne.co.uk/
The staff has an exceptional reputation among their clients, local and national agents, and developers for delivering clear, practical advice and a flexible, responsive, and extremely personal service. Their primary focus is on you and attaining your real estate conveyancing objectives. They understand how important it is for their clients to interact with them quickly, so they have their lawyer with whom you may chat whenever you need to. Throughout the process, your lawyer will keep you updated to understand what is happening when it is happening and why it is happening.