We have reviewed almost 78 solicitors in the London area as they stood on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 Turkish solicitors who work with Turkish law, speak Turkish, cater to Turkish clients, or are Turkish.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|London legal International Ltd.||4.6||9||9.2||Company Commercial Law, Tax Law, Intellectual Property Law, Property Law, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Residency Work Permits for Foreigners in Turkey|
|Miya Solicitors||4.3||97||9.3||Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Immigration Law, Family Law|
|Kinas Solicitors||4.9||190||9.9||Personal Injury, Immigration & Nationality, Property, Family Law, Employment Law|
|Descartes Solicitors||5.0||296||10||Family Law, Immigration & Nationality Law, Judicial Review|
|Regnum Solicitors||4.2||10||8.8||Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Corporate & Commercial, Residential Conveyancing, Business Immigration|
|Stuart & Co Solicitors||4.4||163||9.5||Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property Law, Immigration, Wills & Probate, Litigation, Housing, Personal Injury Claims, Family|
|Ashton Ross Law||4.9||421||10||Private Immigration, Corporate Immigration, Human Rights, Ankara Agreements, Property, Litigation|
|Nora Legal||5.0||3||9.7||Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Intellectual Property, Family Law, Company Law, Labor Law, Inheritance Law, Insurance Law, Information Technology Law|
|Guden International Law Firm||5.0||3||9.7||Arbitration & Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Commercial Law, Aviation Law, Technology Law, Business Immigration, Energy Law, Maritime Law|
|Morgan Has Solicitors||4.9||135||9.8||Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury, Residential Conveyancing, Criminal Litigation, Family, Immigration|
London Legal International Ltd.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.6
London Legal International Ltd. is a professional Turkish lawyer you can rely on in the UK, and they cater to a wide range of cost-effective services. Situated at the heart of London, they also have four offices in Turkey. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with nine reviews in total.
Their blogs cover current and relevant topics from around the legal world. They are also active social media users, and their socials have several followers who keep themselves updated through their posts.
Company Commercial Law, Tax Law, Intellectual Property Law, Property Law, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Residency Work Permits for Foreigners in Turkey
- Burcu Orhan Holmgren: She is responsible for the firm’s roughly 2000 clients in the property, mining, commercial, and corporate sectors as managing director of LLI. She is also a successful litigation lawyer who represents clients at hearings in Turkey. Burcu has extensive expertise overseeing legal proceedings from both Turkey and the United Kingdom, having practised Turkish law in both countries.
- Murat Yilmaz: Rachel has worked with the firm for over 17 years and leads the Yorkshire team as Regional Director. She is known for her loving and sympathetic approach to clients, and she establishes a wonderful relationship with them, leaving them feeling confident and comforted as she leads them to the best possible end.
Contact website: http://londonlegalint.co.uk/
London Legal International’s services cover all facets of Turkish law. Although they specialise in particular areas of Turkish law, their team members’ broad educational and professional backgrounds enable them to assist customers with a wide range of issues. They understand the challenges that investors confront and work with them to protect them from unnecessary costs or labour. They also provide prospective clients with a free consultation.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.3
Online Rating: 4.3
Miya Solicitors is a forward-thinking, specialised law business based in the heart of London. They provide a comprehensive range of legal services in Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Immigration Law, and Family Law to clients from all walks of life and ethnic backgrounds across the United Kingdom. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 97 reviews in total.
Their social media presence is strong, and they are on the cutting edge of technology. They can be found on Twitter, where they are the most responsive. They also provide blogs on a variety of legal topics.
Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Immigration Law, Family Law
- Claudia Minkova: Claudia is a solicitor in the Personal Injury team.
- Sernur Vasfi: Sernur is a solicitor in the Personal Injury team.
Contact website: https://miyasolicitors.co.uk/
Miya Solicitors was created by six solicitors who saw a need for a specialist law firm that could serve both the local and wider community in a highly accessible manner, with lawyers who can connect with clients in their language. If necessary, they can organise visits to your home, hospital, or office. Their offices are conveniently located and accessible to people with disabilities.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.9
Online Rating: 4.9
Kinas Solicitors is a forward-thinking, client-focused practice with expanding sections that provide legal services to London’s local and commercial communities. It is located in Harringay Ladder. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 190 reviews in total.
They are active on social media, with frequent updates on Twitter and LinkedIn. The firm may be reached on LinkedIn and Twitter. On Twitter, they are more responsive.
Personal Injury, Immigration & Nationality, Property, Family Law, Employment Law
- Murat Cem Kinas: He practices in the areas of conveyancing, criminal law, immigration and nationality, and personal injury.
- Agnieszka Bledowska: She practices in the areas of conveyancing, employment law, family law and personal injury.
Contact website: https://www.kinas.co.uk/
They take pride in their work and endeavour to meet and exceed the highest possible standards. Their goal is to give their clients personable, effective, and practical legal counsel from all walks of life and cultures. They want to handle your legal issues the same way you would if you had the legal knowledge and expertise, as well as with the same enthusiasm and conviction.
DIY Legals Rating: 10
Online Rating: 5.0
Descartes Solicitors was founded in 2007. In 2012, it restructured and rebranded to become one of London’s most innovative legal companies, specialising in all elements of UK immigration, human rights, and family law. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with 296 reviews in total. The firm has a good reputation in the legal sector.
Their social media presence is strong, with regular updates and quick Twitter responses. You can also use LinkedIn to connect with their employees. They also feature a blog section that keeps readers up to date on the firm’s current work and legal news. You can also read case studies on their website.
Family Law, Immigration & Nationality Law, Judicial Review
- Behice Tural: She is a solicitor at the firm.
- Shwan Sharif: He is a solicitor at the firm with an LLB (Hons).
Contact website: https://www.descartessolicitors.co.uk/
The Solicitors Regulation Authority has approved and regulated Descartes Solicitors. The ever-growing team is dedicated to meeting the legal needs of clients. They take pleasure in offering a professional and personalised service that aims to establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients. Their diversified team of trained practitioners has a total legal experience of more than 30 years, and they serve both individual and business clients all over the world.
DIY Legals Rating: 8.8
Online Rating: 4.2
Regnum Solicitors is a commercially focused, results-oriented law company that advises individuals and businesses of all kinds, from sole traders to multinational corporations. They have extensive experience and a high degree of skill in various industries. They currently have a 4.2-star rating on Google with ten reviews in total.
The firm is not very active on social media platforms, and you will only find them on LinkedIn, and they are responsive there. Their news section has a few blogs related to the legal world.
Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Corporate & Commercial, Residential Conveyancing, Business Immigration
- Mehmet Ali Erdogan: Before starting Regnum Solicitors in 2008, he worked in both Turkish and UK businesses on a wide range of commercial and corporate activities. He is a business lawyer with experience in a wide range of transactional matters, including the sale and purchase of commercial and residential real estate, as well as the selling and acquisition of private planes and yachts.
- Erdogan Erdogan: Erdogan’s business areas include corporate and commercial contracts, due diligence, commercial litigation, and commercial conveyancing, and he provides expert advice and support on complicated national and international commercial matters.
Contact website: https://www.regnumsolicitors.com/
Regnum has a broad staff of highly experienced legal specialists dedicated to providing excellent service to their clients. They are a boutique law practice with well-qualified and experienced experts who strive to serve each client with individualised, effective, and efficient legal solutions. Since 2008, they have had an excellent reputation for efficient, client-centred care and have delivered personalised solutions to their clients.
Stuart & Co Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.4
Stuart & Co Solicitors is located in Fore Street, London. They offer their services in residential conveyancing, immigration, wills and probate, only to name a few. They are one of the most famous firms with Turkish Lawyers in London. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 163 reviews in total.
Stuart & Co Solicitors are avid social media users. They have their accounts running in most mediums. They are more active on Facebook and respond to messages there the fastest.
Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property Law, Immigration, Wills & Probate, Litigation, Housing, Personal Injury Claims, Family
- Neil Winter: Neil has a dedicated client base and specialises in high-end residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- John Stuart: Commercial Landlord and Tenant, Residential Landlord and Tenant, Contract Disputes, Partnership Disputes, Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Insurance Claims, Professional Negligence, and Probate Disputes are just some of the issues he handles. He also handles Probate and Family Disputes.
Contact website: http://www.sc-solicitors.com/
Although the partners of Stuart & Co Solicitors manage all departments, they are assisted by their highly qualified solicitors. The primary goals for their clients are to cut through the jargon with straightforward communication, to guarantee that they satisfy your compliance obligations, and to provide proactive support with relevant, timely advice so that you can continue to prosper. You may be confident that every area of your requirements is in the finest possible hands because the team has a wide range of experience.
Ashton Ross Law
DIY Legals Rating: 10
Online Rating: 4.9
Located in Fleet Street, their offices are highly accessible to the public. They are located in the centre of London, within easy walking distance of the central, district, and City Thameslink transport lines. Immigration, family law, and civil litigation are among the firm’s specialities. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 421 reviews in total.
You can read their blogs in the journal section, and they have some exciting topics uploaded there. You can also connect with them on social media for more informative legal news, and their social media handles are pretty responsive as well.
Private Immigration, Corporate Immigration, Human Rights, Ankara Agreements, Property, Litigation
- Semira Dilgil: Semira is a founding partner of Ashton Ross Law and the Head of Corporate Immigration. She has over 15 years of experience in the field and is highly knowledgeable in all aspects of Turkish migrant immigration.
- Devi Zimmer: Devi joined Ashton Ross Law in 2018 and is a partner and the head of the Family Department. Since qualifying in 1999, she has specialised in family law, dealing with all of the issues that emerge when a partnership ends.
Contact website: https://www.ashtonrosslaw.com/
Ashton Ross Law’s goal is to win your case, and they will work with you every step of the way to make that happen. The attorneys at Ashton Ross believe in the individual. There are no hidden fees or surprises, and most of their cases have fixed fees. Clients are fully informed about the costs and scope of work involved from the beginning of their case, ensuring no unpleasant surprises.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 5.0
Nora Legal is a Turkish law practice based in London to connect UK clients with the Turkish legal system. Their skilled Turkish attorneys are in a great position to provide all legal services on matters touching Turkey and Turkish law to their customers in the UK because they are based in both the UK and Turkey. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with three reviews in total.
They are active only on Twitter and LinkedIn. If you wish to connect with them on any social media site, you will find them on Twitter as they are also more responsive. They also upload blogs updating their past and future clients with legal information and news.
Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Intellectual Property, Family Law, Company Law, Labor Law, Inheritance Law, Insurance Law, Information Technology Law
- Izlem Uludas: She is the founder and senior partner at the firm.
Contact website: https://noralegal.co.uk/
Clients choose to work with Nora Legal because of their cost-effective, results-oriented, and direct approach developed over many years of servicing individuals and organisations. Their services are provided in the United Kingdom, making it more convenient for their clients to avoid the hassles of dealing with a foreign legal system in a language they may not comprehend. Nora Legal has formed a strong partnership with Turkey’s top law professors to give the finest service to their clients in circumstances where a second opinion is required or in difficult cases where there are discrepancies in the interpretation or application of the law.
Guden International Law Firm
DIY Legals Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 5.0
Guden International Law Firm is located in Chancery Lane, London. Ali Guden, a dual certified lawyer in Turkey and England and Wales, founded Guden, an international law firm, in 2012. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with three reviews in total.
They have a Facebook account that is quite active. You may contact them through their official website and their LinkedIn profile. Their blogs are updated on their website, and their blogs contain a wealth of information regarding many legal service sectors.
Arbitration & Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Commercial Law, Aviation Law, Technology Law, Business Immigration, Energy Law, Maritime Law
- Ali Guden: Ali Güden is one of Guden’s founding partners. Arbitration and Dispute Resolution, Corporate and Commercial Law, Technology Law, Business Immigration, and Regulatory & Compliance are some of his areas of expertise.
- Dilara Nihal Tunc: Corporate and Commercial Law, Business Immigration, Technology Law, and Arbitration & Dispute Resolution are some of her areas of expertise.
Contact website: https://guden.av.tr/
The firm specialises in Turkish law. Guden and his partners have over 20 years of legal expertise and specialise in arbitration and dispute resolution, corporate and commercial law, regulatory & compliance, technology law, and business immigration law. Guden is a member of the Istanbul Bar Association, The Law Society of England and Wales, The British Chamber of Commerce in Turkey (BCCT), and the Worldwide Lawyers Association (WLA) LLP, a London-based international law firm.
Morgan Has Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.9
Morgan Has Solicitors has been offering excellent legal advice and representation in several areas of law from its Stoke Newington and Enfield offices since 2012. It is a modern firm that provides competence in various legal topics at affordable rates. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 135 reviews in total.
They are active on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. They can be found on Twitter, where they keep up with the newest legal developments. They answer quickly on Twitter. You can give feedback on their service on their website through their feedback questionnaires.
Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury, Residential Conveyancing, Criminal Litigation, Family, Immigration
- Ali Has: Morgan Has Solicitors was founded by Ali Has, who is the founding principal. Ali is a member of the Criminal Law Solicitors section of the London Criminal Court Solicitors Association.
- Ilkay Timur Aydemir: Ilkay is a Certified Police Station Representative that represents clients at the police station on a regular basis. Ilkay has also appeared in front of the Magistrates’ Court on behalf of clients.
Contact website: https://www.morganhassolicitors.co.uk/
Morgan Has Solicitors is dedicated to ensuring that each client and case receives the best possible outcome. Morgan Has Solicitors is very aware of the current economic circumstances and strains on clients and their families. As a result, Morgan Has Solicitors is happy to provide clients with practical and realistic solutions to their difficulties and fixed costs and flexible payment alternatives where available.