We have reviewed almost 88 solicitors in the Sutton in Ashfield area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 solicitors who can help you and your business in various legal areas.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Hopkins Solicitors||4.4||72||9.4||Accident, Illness & Injury, Conveyancing & Property, Divorce & Separation, Housing Advice, Landlord Legal Support, Employment Law, Commercial Property|
|Bhatia Best Solicitors||4.7||70||9.6||Criminal Defence, Family Law, Child Law, Motoring Law, Personal Injury, Commercial Law, Business Crime|
|Elliot Mather LLP Solicitors||4.3||36||9.1||Childcare, Criminal, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family, Wills, Probate & Elderly Client Services, Commercial Property, Corporate|
|Alcocks Solicitors||4.3||37||9.1||Conveyancing, Wills & Probate, Family|
|Tallents Solicitors||4.5||37||9.2||Buying or Selling Your Home, Family, Personal Dispute Resolution, Wills & Inheritance Tax Planning, Commercial Property, Employment Property|
|Hardwick Legal||4.6||9||9.3||Development, Commercial, Agriculture, Utilities|
|The Johnson Partnership Solicitors||4.1||13||9.0||Criminal Defence, Youth Courts, Appeals, Drug Offences, Road Traffic Offences, Proceeds of Crime, Prison Law, White Collar Crime & Fraud, Professional Misconduct|
|Harrop White Vallance & Dawson||4.6||9||9.4||Children & Family Matters, Conveyancing & Moving House, Criminal Matters, Debt Recovery, Employment, Landlord & Tenant, Matrimonial, Road Traffic Offences|
|Broadbents Solicitors||4.8||4||9.5||Road Traffic Offences, Wills & Probate, Care Proceedings, Family & Matrimonial Services, Criminal Law, Conveyancing|
|Martin Lee & Co.||4.0||4||8.7||Wills & Probate|
DIY Legals Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.4
Hopkins takes pride in being a locally owned and operated business. In 1913, they launched their first office in Sutton in Ashfield, and over the next century, they expanded to Mansfield and Nottingham. They are currently one of the most substantial firms in north Nottinghamshire, owing to their ability to adapt to our clients’ demands and increase their areas of legal knowledge. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 72 reviews in total.
They have a blog that is updated daily with news and insights on the firm’s direction and global events. They are very active on social media as a law firm, following various legal hashtags and accounts. Almost every social media account they have active and responsive.
Accident, Illness & Injury, Conveyancing & Property, Divorce & Separation, Housing Advice, Landlord Legal Support, Employment Law, Commercial Property
- Rob Siderfin: He focuses in Company Commercial Law, advising firms on all aspects of their commercial lives, including business sales and acquisitions, MBOs, restructuring, employment law, and all types of contracts.
- Patrick Todd: Personal Injury Solicitor with extensive expertise and a warm demeanour who provides expert, clear advice.
Contact website: https://www.hopkins-solicitors.co.uk/
The employees are chosen not just for their legal knowledge but also for their ability to form strong, long-lasting personal ties with their clients that span generations. Hopkins’ entire team is dedicated to providing the most satisfactory possible personal client service. Their Managing Partner reads every day the feedback their clients leave on our customer satisfaction survey. Hopkins supports a variety of local and national charities, and their teams participate in a variety of enjoyable fundraising events throughout the year. They also collaborate closely with local charities that assist the most vulnerable customers, such as those experiencing homelessness or domestic abuse.
Bhatia Best Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.7
Bhatia Best Solicitors provide legal aid and Privately Funded legal services countrywide, including offices across the East Midlands. They have over 80 legal specialists that specialise in criminal defence, business and white-collar crime, motoring law, family and children’s law, personal injury, commercial debt recovery, public law, and community care. They currently have a 4.4-star rating on Google with 70 reviews in total.
You’ll find an active blog section on their website where you can keep up with the firm’s latest updates and developments. They also maintain their blog up to date with the most recent legal developments worldwide. They are active social media users. You may contact them on Facebook, where they are active and receptive.
Criminal Defence, Family Law, Child Law, Motoring Law, Personal Injury, Commercial Law, Business Crime
- Amandeep Basra: Shahbaz has represented clients in very complicated situations involving catastrophic life-threatening injuries and high-value claims over the years.
- Tarun Bhatia: Melissa joined Ashwood Solicitors in 2011 and works in the Personal Injury department, where she focuses on litigated, complex, and high-value cases.
Contact website: https://www.bhatiabest.co.uk/
Bhatia Best Solicitors have extensive expertise with a wide range of service areas. Their skilled staff will guide you through the entire procedure step by step, ensuring that you get the best possible outcomes. Their approach is to be proactive and work with you to achieve your objectives and generate positive results as quickly as possible.
Elliot Mather LLP Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.3
Elliot Mather LLP Solicitors is based at Chesterfield Rd S, Mansfield. As one of the largest law companies in the East Midlands, they can provide you with a complete range of legal services, whether you are a business, entrepreneur, person, or family, throughout the region and beyond. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 36 reviews in total.
They offer a news section that is regularly updated with pertinent firm topics and current issues and news. You can find them on all of the significant social networking sites. When you have an urgent question, they respond almost immediately.
Childcare, Criminal, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family, Wills, Probate & Elderly Client Services, Commercial Property, Corporate
- Rob Anderton: Rob is a consultant solicitor in the childcare department.
- Jasdeep Bagri: Jasdeep Bagri is a solicitor with specialisation in all things residential.
Contact website: https://www.elliotmather.co.uk/
You can count on them to give you high-quality, dependable legal advice delivered with a personal touch. The majority of their new clients go to them due to a personal referral, and their reputation is built on their ability to deliver consistently. They base their approach on a set of qualities that they know are vital to you, and these qualities characterise their work: clarity, affordability, tailoring, personalisation, and perfection.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.3
Since 1890, Alcocks solicitors has provided legal services to people and businesses in the East Midlands. They have a track record of getting the best results for their clients in a wide range of legal issues. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 37 reviews in total.
They do not have a blog section, but they are active on all social media platforms. They keep updating their handles with relevant topics of the present day. You can follow them there and connect with them to know more about what the firm does.
Conveyancing, Wills & Probate, Family
- Harriet Hawkins: Harriet is the Conveyancing Department’s Head and has considerable experience in all elements of residential conveyancing, as well as a dedicated client base. Harriet advises a wide range of clients, from first-time purchasers to investors, on both freehold and leasehold property. She also handles remortgages and equity transfers.
- Richard Todd: Richard Todd is the department’s head of family and matrimonial law. In 1996, he became a Solicitor. Richard is dedicated to giving the greatest family law guidance, covering divorce, financial concerns, and children’s issues.
Contact website: http://www.alcocks-solicitors.co.uk/
There are plenty of reasons why you should choose Alcocks. One of them is that you get a free 30-minute consultation without any commitments. The firm is not a call centre; hence you can speak with lawyers directly over the phone. The rates are competitive. The location of the firm is at the centre, making it accessible to many. They also give you the option of free deeds and document storage. Another perk is that it has disability access and facilities.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.5
Tallents Solicitors provides a comprehensive variety of personal and business legal services to its clients. They pride themselves on working closely with their clients and providing an individual service to every one of them, having been in business since 1774. Their commercial solicitors can also aid business owners and managers in Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, and the surrounding counties with practical advice and pragmatic solutions. They currently have a 4.5-star rating on Google with 37 reviews in total.
Their blogs are regularly updated and cover a wide range of topics. Famous legal instances are the focus of the blogs. The company is also active on social media. On Twitter, they are more responsive than on Facebook.
Buying or Selling Your Home, Family, Personal Dispute Resolution, Wills & Inheritance Tax Planning, Commercial Property, Employment Property
- Mark Hawkins: Tallents Solicitors has him as a Senior Partner. Within Tallents Solicitors, Mark oversees both the family and children’s legal areas.
- Alistair Millar: Alistair Millar, the Head of the Property Department, is an expert in all aspects of real estate. He has a wealth of experience in his profession since qualifying in 1996.
Contact website: https://www.tallents.co.uk/
Although Tallents is one of North Nottinghamshire’s most prominent law companies, they provide a personal service to its customers. Because of their size and structure, their partners are never far away from our clients. They offer a comprehensive range of legal services, including agricultural law, commercial and residential property transactions, inheritance tax planning, trust and estate administration, wills, probate, commercial and general litigation, employment law, company and commercial law, intellectual property, matrimonial and family law, personal injury claims, and children’s issues.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.3
Online Rating: 4.6
Hardwick Legal are a highly specialised, no-nonsense property firm with extensive experience in a wide range of property concerns, providing a one-of-a-kind personal bespoke service. They employ a variety of skills and expertise to guarantee that each client and their file receive the individualised attention they deserve, as they recognise the importance of your case. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with nine reviews in total.
They feature a news section that is updated regularly with new articles. There are articles concerning the firm as well as current happenings in the United Kingdom. They can only be found on Facebook. Their social media game isn’t as strong as it should be.
Development, Commercial, Agriculture, Utilities
- Geoff Gilbert: Geoff Gilbert specialises in all aspects of real estate. In his prior roles as a partner in two prominent law firms, Geoff has put clients first for over four years.
Contact website: http://www.hardwicklegal.com/
They provide you with the technical knowledge you need, but without the jargon, in a simple, brief, time- and budget-conscious manner that is appropriate for the situation. Your interests are their interests, and only one person will handle your case until it is completed. They never cut corners when it comes to the quality of their work or service, and this is what sets them apart and keeps clients coming back to them time and time again. They apply their substantial experience, which has been meticulously accumulated over many years, to provide convenient and competent answers to challenges frequently encountered in complex, high-value transactions.
The Johnson Partnership Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.0
Online Rating: 4.1
The Johnson Partnership Solicitors is located in Rosemary St, Mansfield. The Johnson Partnership was founded in 1990 and has since grown to become one of England and Wales’s most prominent and best criminal law firms. They currently have a 4.1-star rating on Google with 13 reviews in total, which is low compared to the others on this list.
You may also read their most recent press releases, newsletters, and expert commentary on their blogs. They are active on Twitter and other social media platforms, and they have a significant social media presence.
Criminal Defence, Youth Courts, Appeals, Drug Offences, Road Traffic Offences, Proceeds of Crime, Prison Law, White Collar Crime & Fraud, Professional Misconduct
- Theo Addae: He became a Partner in 2009 after qualifying as a Solicitor in 2003 and gaining Higher Rights in 2007. From members of the general population to high-profile celebrities and professional athletes, Theo has a proven track record of producing favourable outcomes for his customers.
- Shannon Barlow: Shannon is a licenced duty solicitor who represents clients in both the Magistrates Court and police stations on a regular basis. In a number of challenging Crown Court cases, she continues to deal with and aid counsel. Shannon is also a member of our Prison Law team, where she represents a number of clients in front of the Parole Board and at adjudications.
Contact website: https://www.thejohnsonpartnership.co.uk/
They offer 24-hour emergency coverage for arrests and interviews, and their staff can walk you through every step of the criminal court system. The recommendations are always tailored to you and what is best in your specific scenario. They will make sure that everything is explained to you correctly and make informed decisions about how your case should proceed. Although the Magistrates Court handles the bulk of cases, some cases are transferred to the Crown Court. They will also help you determine if that’s the best option for your case, and if it is, they’ll put together a team of Crown Court advocates and caseworkers to handle it for you.
Harrop White Vallance & Dawson
DIY Legals Rating: 9
Online Rating: 4.6
Harrop White, Vallance & Dawson is a long-established specialist law practice. Harrop White, Vallance & Dawson can help you with anything, whether it’s commercial property and business, buying and selling a home, drafting a will or administering an estate, dealing with divorce, separation, and child custody issues, or defending you in court when you’re in trouble. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with nine reviews in total.
They do not upload blogs. You can contact them on their official website. They are available on social media. You can find them on Facebook and LinkedIn. You can connect with the firm on LinkedIn, and they are sure to respond to your queries.
Children & Family Matters, Conveyancing & Moving House, Criminal Matters, Debt Recovery, Employment, Landlord & Tenant, Matrimonial, Road Traffic Offences
- Charles Dawson: Charles is the firm’s senior partner, having graduated from law school in 1977. He has spent over half of his professional life working on a variety of residential and commercial property sales, purchases, and leases during the last 30 years.
- Treve Lander: Treve is the head of the Litigation Department at the firm. He has more than 39 years of criminal and family law practise. In Mansfield, he works as a Duty Solicitor for both court and police station projects.
Contact website: https://www.harropwhite.co.uk/
Their valuable service is well-known among their clients—the solicitors at the firm offer tailored services that are meant only for one individual. No two casework will be alike. The solicitors are friendly and open. They will work their way throughout the case to give it the best ending.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.8
Broadbents Solicitors have experience assisting clients from Derby, Heanor, and Alfreton in all areas of criminal defence, family law, road traffic law, wills and probate, care proceedings, and conveyancing throughout Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with four reviews in total.
They have a blog area that is regularly updated with pertinent firm topics and current issues, and news. The blogs also provide general legal advice on relevant topics. You may follow them on all social media sites to know more about the firm.
Road Traffic Offences, Wills & Probate, Care Proceedings, Family & Matrimonial Services, Criminal Law, Conveyancing
- John last: Alison Norris joined the business in May 2015 as a Litigation Executive. Alison has extensive legal experience and credentials, including ILEX Parts 1 and 2 as well as a Motor Accident Solicitors Society Distinction Diploma.
- Quentin Robins: Catherine Turner has been with Graham Coffey and Co Solicitors since March 2008 as a Litigation Executive.
Contact website: https://www.broadbentssolicitors.co.uk/
Their in-house team of Solicitors provides the same level of care, attention, and professionalism to every one of their clients. Their reputation has risen through time, and they are now regarded as one of Derby’s leading attorneys due to their high work standards and diverse variety of specialities. They represent clients in various legal fields, including police station representation, criminal law, family and matrimonial law, children’s law, divorce, domestic disputes, driving offences, and more – all while maintaining the same high level of service.
Martin Lee & Co
DIY Legals Rating: 8.7
Online Rating: 4.0
Martin Lee is located in Queens St, Mansfield. They respond to your legal needs in a timely but thorough manner. From training and counselling to courtroom advocacy, they offer a wide range of legal services. They currently have a 4.0-star rating on Google with four reviews in total.
They do not have a blog, nor are they active on social media. You will find Martin Lee on LinkedIn with whom you can connect and leave your queries personally. The website has a complaints section if you cannot connect with them or are unhappy with their service. They are quick to respond there.
Wills & Probate
- Martin Lee: Martin, the firm’s only principal, has 30 years of legal experience in a variety of areas, including but not limited to housing, landlord and tenant law and practise (both residential and commercial), and wills and probate.
- Nicola Robertson: Nicola began working at the firm in 2001 and became a solicitor in 2007. She has substantial experience in civil litigation, housing, and landlord-tenant law and practise.
Contact website: https://www.martin-lee.co.uk/
The firm is quick to respond to your needs. They strive to reply to all clients quickly and effectively at all times. However, they recognise that specific clients will require a concise response time in certain urgent legal cases. They are always eager to talk about how they can customise their service to match your exact requirements.