We have reviewed almost 113 conveyancing solicitors in Harrow as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top 10 conveyancing solicitors who can help with all legal issues related to the properties of individuals and businesses.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Harold Benjamin||4.6||55||9.3||Corporate & Commercial, Residential Property, Probate Services, Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Property Litigation, Commercial Property,|
|Curry Popeck||4.3||44||9.1||Residential Property, Commercial Property, Probate, Wills & Powers of Attorney, Employment|
|Vyman Solicitors||4.8||17||9.5||Corporate & Commercial, Commercial Property, Residential Property, Healthcare Business, Family, Wills, Trusts & Probate, Dispute Resolution, Criminal Law|
|Redferns||4.6||29||9.2||Immigration, Family Matters, Criminal Litigation, Civil Litigation, Wills & Probate, Residential Lease, Landlords Dispute, Tenant Dispute|
|Kenton Solicitors||4.7||43||9.5||Family, Residential Property, Commercial Conveyancing, Fraud, Motoring|
|Goldens Solicitors||4.7||15||9.4||Personal Injury Claims, Wills, Probate, Motoring Offences, Employment Law, Conveyancing, Powers of Attorney, Settlement Agreements|
|Mills Chody LLP||4.6||20||9.2||Family, Litigation, Private Client, Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Corporate & Commercial Law, Leases, Renewals & Assignments, Litigation|
|Lynch Hall & Hornby||4.0||15||8.8||Property, Business Law, Disputes, Wealth Protection, Family Law, Employment Law|
|Carter Bond Solicitors||5.0||279||10||Healthcare, Commercial, Commercial Property, Corporate, Employment Law, Dispute Resolution/Litigation, Intellectual Property|
|Duncan Lewis Solicitors Ltd.||4.2||259||9.6||Debt & Insolvency, Landlord & Tenant Disputes, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Wills, Probate & Tax, Commercial Property Services, International Disputes|
DIY Legals Rating: 9.3
Online Rating: 4.6
Harold Benjamin is located on College Rd, Harrow. They are generally recognised as one of the UK’s leading law firms specialising in residential and commercial property development on a national and regional scale. They are noted for applying progressive, innovative and dynamic thinking to meet the needs of their national and international clients. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 55 reviews in total.
They feature a blog section that is updated regularly. They recognise that modern times need modern communication methods. As a result, they’re present on all social media platforms.
Corporate & Commercial, Residential Property, Probate Services, Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Property Litigation, Commercial Property, Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Andy Finkel: Andy focuses on residential lease extensions and enfranchisements, including statutory lease extensions under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993. He also handles residential freehold and leasehold property sales, purchases, and remortgages.
- Mina Kakkad: As a Partner in the Commercial Property department, she advises clients on commercial property investment, high-value purchases, freehold and leasehold disposals, lettings (acting for both landlords and tenants), and portfolio management. She also handles high-end residential real estate transactions.
Contact website: https://www.haroldbenjamin.com/
They are members of key professional groups to guarantee that the firm follows best practices. They employ an intelligent, interactive risk management tool for conveyancers backed by the Council for Mortgage Lenders and recommended by insurers. They aim to balance the interests of all stakeholders in every element of their organisation, from clients, workers, consumers, and suppliers to the local community they serve and the regulatory authorities that control their day-to-day activities, as part of their CSR strategy.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.1
Online Rating: 4.3
Curry Popeck is a full-service legal company located in Harrow, London. With over 30 years of expertise, they have created a professional reputation for providing effective, efficient, and transparent legal and business assistance to their customers to make the overall process as smooth and stress-free as possible. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 44 reviews in total.
They have a news section, but it has not been updated for a few years now. They have a strong social media presence which is beneficial for their firm. They are active on a variety of platforms, but Twitter is where they answer the quickest.
Residential Property, Commercial Property, Probate, Wills & Powers of Attorney, Employment
- Lionel Curry: Lionel is the head of the Company/Commercial team and has over 40 years of legal experience in a variety of areas, including residential and commercial real estate.
- Philip Popeck: Philip is the head of the commercial property section and one of the joint senior partners. Philip qualified in 1979 and has over 40 years of expertise in commercial and residential property, dealing for a diverse range of clients from various sectors, including private persons, corporations, investors, and developers.
Contact website: https://www.currypopeck.com/
They take pride in continually providing the best service levels, as seen by their growing list of testimonials and returning customers. Communication is an essential aspect of the Curry Popeck culture. They believe in keeping you informed at all times and will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible. They are members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), a nationally recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing businesses. It is only given to law firms who excel in their field and pass a rigorous accreditation procedure.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.8
Vyman’s lawyers handle various legal issues, including corporate and commercial law, commercial litigation, commercial and residential real estate, insolvency, wealth management, private client, family law, and criminal law. Their expertise in family law, conveyancing, wills, and probate gives them highly personalised service. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 17 reviews in total.
In their news section, they upload blogs about various property-related matters. They recognise that current times need modern communication methods. As a consequence, they’re social media savvy.
Corporate & Commercial, Commercial Property, Residential Property, Healthcare Business, Family, Wills, Trusts & Probate, Dispute Resolution, Criminal Law
- Sheetal Badiani: Sheetal has considerable experience in both ordinary and difficult commercial real estate transactions, including sales and acquisitions, as well as dealing for landlords and tenants on commercial properties, as well as option agreements and conditional contracts.
- Priti Patel: Priti has over 25 years of experience in Residential Conveyancing and is knowledgeable in all facets of the field. Priti handles New Development, Help to Buy, Shared Ownership, and Staircasing matters in addition to normal conveyancing procedures.
Contact website: https://www.vyman.co.uk/
Vyman Solicitors is a modern, forward-thinking law firm dedicated to providing you and your company with high-quality, practical, and cost-effective legal services. They can help you through the complexity of buying an established firm, negotiating a commercial lease, or resolving a disagreement with a business partner. They believe that prevention is better than cure, and they will do everything they can to assist you in managing risk and avoiding disagreements. Their expert staff can assist you in resolving the repercussions of a relationship split, dealing with a loved one’s estate, or purchasing your first house.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.6
Redferns is a well-known law company in North West London. They’vesegregated themselves into various departments so that they could focus on their areas of expertise. They will provide you with first-rate service, including clear guidance, effective communication, and timely updates. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 29 reviews in total.
They have stuck to their traditions and are not very active on the internet. There’s no involvement on social media sites or blogs. You can contact them via mail, or better visit them in their office in Harrow.
Buying, Selling & Re-mortgaging Residential Properties, Probate & Administration of Estates, Landlord & Tenant, Personal Injury, Commercial Property
- Stephen Simmons: He is the head of Redferns’ Property Department and a specialist in most forms of property disputes.
- Kiran Hirani: She is a property law specialist who handles all elements of home conveyancing, including freehold and leasehold transactions, as well as the purchase of new developments and shared ownership programmes.
Contact website: http://www.redfernssolicitors.co.uk/
Their lawyers are pleasant and dedicated to assisting you. They will do everything they can to make the procedure as stress-free and straightforward as possible for you, as well as provide you with clear guidance. They represent both local and out-of-town individuals and corporations. The majority of their work comes from returning customers and referrals.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.7
Kenton Solicitors is based in Kenton Road, Harrow. They are dynamic, changing, and rapidly growing law firm that values fresh ideas and innovative thinking. They serve clients with a wide range of services. They currently have a 4.7-star rating on Google with 43 reviews in total.
They do not have blogs, but you may read testimonials from clients on their website. Their presence on social media is also noteworthy. They are quick to respond to questions posted on social media.
Immigration, Family Matters, Criminal Litigation, Civil Litigation, Wills & Probate, Residential Lease, Landlords Dispute, Tenant Dispute
- Chaudhry Ansar Mahmood: Ansar is a lawyer with over 15 years of expertise in immigration and other legal issues.
- Irshad A Malik: Irshad has more than 8 years of legal experience in a variety of fields, including immigration.
Contact website: http://kentonsolicitors.co.uk/
Traditional values such as honesty, transparency, and trust are, as one might think, highly important to the firm. This is evidenced in that current clients and word-of-mouth recommendations account for 90% of their revenue. They fight for you and want to help you reclaim your life. Each case they take on is viewed as a personal challenge to make a difference and find a solution.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.7
Based in Harrow, Goldens Solicitors have been offering competent legal advice and help to clients on various legal concerns since its inception in 1994. Their expert team has over 70 years of combined expertise and has a well-deserved reputation for providing high-quality, dependable, and professional legal services. They currently have a 4.7-star rating on Google with 15 reviews in total.
You will only find them on Facebook. They are not available on other social media platforms. You will find them responsive on Facebook, although it would be more convenient for you to call or mail them.
Personal Injury Claims, Wills, Probate, Motoring Offences, Employment Law, Conveyancing, Powers of Attorney, Settlement Agreements
- Caroline Golden: Caroline has been a lawyer for thirty years and is the Principal of Goldens. She is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and has extensive experience with personal injury lawsuits in all sectors. Caroline also has a special interest in Wills and Probate, and she treats all of her clients with compassion. putting them at rest and making them feel at ease, regardless of the situation.
- Herma Hirst: Herma has worked at Goldens for seventeen years as a Litigation Executive. She belongs to the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). Wills and Powers of Attorney are among Herma’s other areas of expertise.
Contact website: https://www.goldenslaw.com/
Aside from their expertise in Personal Injury Claims, Goldens Solicitors can also provide competent legal advice and representation regarding motoring violations. They also have the expertise and empathy when it comes to assisting customers with creating Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Probate matters, including the administration of estates on behalf of our clients loved ones.
Mills Chody LLP
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.6
Located in Kenton, Harrow, Mills Chody LLP is a well-established firm with a commercial attitude that is professional and personable. They have been providing a wide range of services to both individual and business clients for many years. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 20 reviews in total.
They cover a plethora of topics while writing their news and articles. They haven’t been active the past year with the updates, but they have a strong social media presence with an active Twitter account.
Family, Litigation, Private Client, Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Corporate & Commercial Law, Leases, Renewals & Assignments, Litigation
- David Ford: The managing partner and leader of the Conveyancing team is David Ford. David’s extensive experience spans both commercial and residential real estate, with a concentration on commercial leasing, property development, finance, and business acquisition and disposal.
- Karamjit Dulai: Karamjit Dulai is a company partner with extensive experience in both residential and commercial conveyancing. He has represented clients in a variety of cases.
Contact website: https://www.millschody.com/
They work closely with their clients to deliver a professional service that is backed by their legal experience. Within the legal profession, they hire highly skilled people from a variety of backgrounds and industries. This means you’ll get a level of experience often reserved for larger City-based organisations, but at a lesser cost and with more convenient access. They take pleasure in establishing connections with their clients and utilising their extensive knowledge and expertise to understand their needs better and resolve any legal issues.
Lynch Hall & Hornby
DIY Legals Rating: 8.8
Online Rating: 4.0
Lynch Hall & Hornby Solicitors, situated in Harrow, Middlesex, is a traditional high-street law company. They provide a comprehensive range of legal services to clients from Harrow and beyond. They currently have a 4.0-star rating on Google with 15 reviews in total.
There is no blog section where they can upload legal articles, but they publish news on the website. Their social media presence is also limited. They are only active on Facebook, but they are responsive there.
Property, Business Law, Disputes, Wealth Protection, Family Law, Employment Law
- Richard Hornby: Richard has vast experience in a wide range of property work, with a particular focus on Commercial Conveyancing, Landlord & Tenant issues, and Equity Release these days.
- Howard Smith: Civil Litigation, Commercial and Property Disputes, Family Law, Employment Law, and legal squabbles in general are his areas of expertise.
Contact website: https://www.lynch-hall.co.uk/
They have extensive experience in all sectors of property. This includes acting for a prominent house builder for the past 40 years and having five of the firm’s nine solicitors specialise in real estate law. Their knowledge includes everything from residential property purchases and sales to large commercial transactions, landlord and tenant issues, and property development. They provide a comprehensive property service, whether you buy or sell a home or deal with more complicated transactions.
Carter Bond Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 10
Online Rating: 5.0
Carter Bond is a commercial legal company that takes action immediately. They specialise in business law and have extensive experience in healthcare, property, and mergers and acquisitions. They are one of the most highly rated legal firms in Harrow. They currently have a 5.0-star rating on Google with 279 reviews in total.
Their blogs are updated daily and contain a diverse range of material. They highlight relevant legal concerns that must be discussed. They’re active on both Facebook and LinkedIn. There, they are receptive.
Healthcare, Commercial, Commercial Property, Corporate, Employment Law, Dispute Resolution/Litigation, Intellectual Property
- Lena Thakrar: Lena has extensive experience representing both landlords and tenants in commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of commercial property, including anti-embarrassment and overage provisions, and commercial development transactions, including advising on conditional lease agreements and site assembly work.
- Naju Choudhury: She has worked on a global level in business immigration, dealing expertly with Middle Eastern and Hong Kong companies and gaining specific skills in managing international needs.
Contact website: https://www.carterbond.co.uk/
Their goal is to always attain the best possible result for their clients by delivering the best legal counsel possible. This is why, even when nothing has happened, they keep in touch with clients to keep them informed, so they are not left in the dark. Their fees are completely clear, and they offer city-quality partner or barrister-led counsel at out-of-town rates.
Duncan Lewis Solicitors Ltd.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.2
Duncan Lewis Solicitors has offices throughout London and England, and Wales and represents both corporate companies and private persons in over 25 areas of law. They are located in College Road, Harrow. The firm is easily accessible and is quite highly rated. They currently have a 4.2-star rating on Google with 259 reviews in total.
Their news section keeps you up to date on what’s going on in the legal world. In their blogs, they discuss a variety of themes and topics. TThey’realso active on social media, with a sizable Twitter following.
Debt & Insolvency, Landlord & Tenant Disputes, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Wills, Probate & Tax, Commercial Property Services, International Disputes
- Daljit Singh Shina: Duncan Lewis Solicitors has a Housing department, and is a Solicitor in that area. He works as part of the housing team and receive instructions on a wide range of publicly and privately funded social housing issues, including claims for possession, landlord and tenant disputes, eviction and suspension of eviction warrants, housing disrepair, unlawful evictions, harassment, homelessness reviews, homelessness appeals in the County Court, and judicial review claims.
- Daniel Bacon: Daniel has three years of expertise defending both tenants and landlords in a variety of landlord-tenant conflicts, including possession processes and housing deterioration cases, and has successfully represented both tenants and landlords in a variety of case types and funding arrangements.
Contact website: https://www.duncanlewis.co.uk/
The firm’s dedication to client care goes hand in hand with its high-quality legal competence. Regardless of the size or complexity of their case, they endeavour to deliver the most exemplary possible service in a cautious, considerate, and comprehensive manner, ensuring that clients are informed and updated throughout their dealings with them. Duncan Lewis Solicitors place a premium on customer service, and they recognise the need to keep their clients informed and up-to-date throughout their interactions with them. As a result, they place a high value on maintaining client communication that is clear and transparent, delivered in a timely and effective manner that meets their clients’ expectations.