We have reviewed almost 128 solicitors in the UK area as per their standing on Google, social media, and trust pilot. Here are the top ten solicitors specialising in property contracts in the UK. You can get legal aid for property related matters from them.
|Solicitor’s Name||Google Rating||Total Reviews||Our Rating||Areas|
|Winston Solicitors||4.8||210||9.8||Conveyancing, Employment Law, Divorce & Family Law, Personal Injury Claims, Wills, Trust & Probate, Commercial Property, Company & Commercial|
|Newton Solicitors||4.9||48||9.6||Wills, Trusts & Probate, Residential Property, Family, Employment Law, Corporate and Commercial, Commercial Property, Debt Recovery, Commercial Litigation|
|Mincoffs Solicitors||4.3||56||9.2||Corporate, Commercial, Wills, Trust & Probate, Commercial Property, Family Law, Residential Conveyancing, Employment|
|Hethertons Solicitors||4.8||183||9.8||Family, Employment, Residential Property, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property, Health & Safety, Dispute Resolution|
|Ware Kay Solicitors||4.6||30||9.4||Commercial Property, Employment law, Family & Children, Farming & Agriculture, Financial Advice, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Residential Property & Conveyancing|
|Emmersons Solicitors||4.6||107||9.6||Family, Residential Property, Commercial Conveyancing, Fraud, Motoring, Probate, Wills, LPA|
|Bond Adams LLP Solicitors||4.7||128||9.7||Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property, Residential Conveyancing, Wills Trusts & Probate. Commercial Property, Employment|
|Rotheras Solicitors||4.8||252||9.9||Conveyancing, Child Law, Family, Motoring Offence, Personal Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury, Wills & Probate, Employment|
|LPL Solicitors||4.5||506||9.6||Purchase, Sale, Re-mortgage, Transfer of Equity|
|Myers & Co Solicitors||4.6||76||9.5||Civil Litigation, Employment Problems, Residential Property, Wills & Probate, Commercial Law, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property|
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.8
Winston Solicitors is located in Rhouday, Leeds. Their devoted team of Leeds solicitors is committed to providing their clients with the legal assistance they require in various areas. Conveyancing, family law, divorce, employment law, settlement agreements, wills, trusts, probate, personal injury claims, and CICA compensation are all their areas of expertise. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 210 reviews in total. Their high ranking is due to their excellent client service.
They do not have blogs, but they provide guides for a better understanding of all things legal. If you are new to gaining legal knowledge or want a clearer picture, their guide section will help you. You will also find them active on all social media platforms.
Conveyancing, Employment Law, Divorce & Family Law, Personal Injury Claims, Wills, Trust & Probate, Commercial Property, Company & Commercial
- Howard Cohen: Mary Liddy, a member of the firm and head of the private client department, is a solicitor and member of the firm. She practises wills, probate, lasting powers of attorney, and court of protection law and is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Jeremy Conway: Jeremy has been practising since 1993. His wealth of experience is used as a conveyancing consultant solicitor at the firm.
Contact website: https://www.winstonsolicitors.co.uk/
The firm’s solicitors are an experienced, trustworthy group of lawyers that genuinely care about and value their clients. They will provide you with the assistance and guidance you require, and their goal is to provide cost-effective, customised legal solutions while putting your best interests first. They are proud to be one of Leeds’ leading solicitors, with a well-deserved reputation for providing solid, trustworthy advice to their numerous clients. They will always provide you with up to date, relevant, and easy to understand guidance, whether you are a person or a business in need of assistance.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.9
Newton Solicitors is one of the leading law firms in the UK, and their offices are spread across the country. Newtons focuses on various areas, including litigation and dispute resolution, divorce and family law, residential and commercial conveyancing, and wills, probate, and trusts, to name a few. They currently have a 4.9-star rating on Google with 48 reviews in total.
Their website’s news and opinion area offer blogs about the firm’s latest advancements and news about ongoing legal disputes from across the world. The firm is also on social media, and they keep making posts about current events.
Wills, Trusts & Probate, Residential Property, Family, Employment Law, Corporate and Commercial, Commercial Property, Debt Recovery, Commercial Litigation
- Claire Armer: Claire Armer is a Newtons Solicitors Director who works in the Company Commercial and Commercial Property Teams. Claire works with a variety of companies in the area.
- Meryn Astwood: Meryn Astwood graduated from law school in 2003 and has extensive experience in all facets of residential property law.
Contact website: https://www.newtons.co.uk/
Simply put, Newtons Solicitors looks after its clients, provides them with the information they require, and achieves the results they desire. Newtons Solicitors continue to expand year after year by looking after their clients, providing them with the counsel they require, and obtaining their desired results. Their 75-strong staff is headquartered in Knaresborough, Harrogate, York, Ripon, Darlington, Richmond, Stokesley, Thirsk, and Wakefield, among other places in Yorkshire and the North East. They will gladly communicate with you in person, over the phone, or by email, whichever method is most convenient for you.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.2
Online Rating: 4.3
Mincoffs Solicitors, based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is a major commercial legal company. They give experienced legal assistance to firms in the North East and across the country. Their knowledgeable staff specialises in business and commercial law, employment law, dispute resolution, commercial real estate, and gaming law. Private client services in family law, wills and probate, and home conveyancing are also available. They currently have a 4.3-star rating on Google with 56 reviews in total.
You may stay up with the newest developments in the legal area and worldwide by visiting their website’s active blog section. They use social media extensively, tweeting daily, and are more responsive on Twitter than Facebook.
Corporate, Commercial, Wills, Trust & Probate, Commercial Property, Family Law, Residential Conveyancing, Employment
- Ryan Bannon: Ryan Bannon, is a partner, and in charge of the Commercial Property department. Ryan has a diverse practise and is well-versed in a variety of transactional concerns, including leasehold issues.
- Emma Liddle: Residential Conveyancing is led by Emma. In 2012, Emma became a Chartered Legal Executive with a focus on conveyancing.
Contact website: https://www.mincoffs.co.uk/
Whether you’re just starting or have a large and established business, their lawyers will work closely with you to obtain a thorough understanding of your business and assist you in navigating the various hurdles that the economy has to offer today. Through their qualified and experienced solicitors, they endeavour to deliver the best advice and guidance in all of their legal services. In commercial property, residential conveyancing, and wills and probate, their legal professionals provide specialised legal advice and support. Whatever assistance you require, their team will always go above and beyond to provide you with the finest possible solution.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.8
Online Rating: 4.8
Hethertons Solicitors has assisted individuals and businesses in York and the surrounding areas for almost 70 years. Their lawyers have extensive experience in employment law, conveyancing, family law, wills and probate, dispute resolution, and property law (commercial and residential). They currently have a 4.8- star rating on Google with 183 reviews in total.
They update their blogs almost regularly, with new information coming. There are articles on the firm and current happenings in the United Kingdom. They also have accounts on a number of popular social media sites, and they tweet more frequently than they post on Facebook.
Family, Employment, Residential Property, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property, Health & Safety, Dispute Resolution
- Charlotte Bishop: Charlotte has worked in the commercial property since 2013. Charlotte handles all elements of commercial property transactions, including freehold and leasehold purchases and sales, landlord and tenant work, and secured lending and re-financings.
- Amy Blackburn: Amy joined Hethertons in 2003 and has worked in both the commercial and residential property areas for the past 12 years.
Contact website: https://www.hethertons.co.uk/
Their team of experienced lawyers will be there to provide solid legal advice to you and your family at every stage of your life. They take a courteous and professional approach to everything they do. In addition, Hethertons Company Support Unit offers their business clients a comprehensive, cost-effective advisory service. They were the first law company in York – and one of the first in the UK – to be awarded the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) designation in 2011, indicating that they adhere to the highest standards home-buying process.
Ware Kay Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.4
Online Rating: 4.6
With offices in York, Wetherby, and Malton, Ware Key Solicitors provide a wide range of legal services to people and businesses throughout Yorkshire and beyond. They concentrate on the things that matter to you: your family, your career, your house, your business, your peace of mind, your financial security, and other vital aspects of your life. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 30 reviews in total.
They have blogs that you can enjoy reading about recent legal news and information. The firm has a LinkedIn page where you may connect with them, and they’re also on Facebook, where they answer practically instantly.
Commercial Property, Employment law, Family & Children, Farming & Agriculture, Financial Advice, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Residential Property & Conveyancing
- David Hyams: The firm’s Head of Commercial Property Department is David. He specialises in commercial freehold property sales and acquisitions, as well as all elements of commercial property leasing, including lease grant and transfer, and business asset transactions. He’s worked on a variety of commercial properties, including bars, restaurants, stores, warehouses, and factories.
- Catherine Edge: Catherine focuses on residential conveyancing, including sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, equity transfers, and re-mortgages.
Contact website: https://www.warekay.co.uk/
Their reputation for providing high-quality services has grown over time, with the first partnership founded in 1812. They are proud of the service they give, as evidenced by that over 95% of their clients agree. Their lawyers provide expert counsel, local expertise, and reassurance as a locally based business with extensive experience in the residential property market. They will deliver a friendly, professional, and reliable service at a competitive price, regardless of the nature of your business with them.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.6
Emmersons Solicitors, situated in Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland, is a multi-award-winning North-East law business. While they cover a wide range of legal topics, their expertise, extensive knowledge, and years of experience have allowed them to specialise in areas such as Divorce Law, Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Conveyancing, Motoring Offenses, Wills Writing, and many more. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 107 reviews in total.
Emmersons Solicitors maintains a frequently updated blog. They post relevant news, suggestions, interviews, and announcements on their page. They are active on social media and stay up to date on legal developments, and they are more responsive on Twitter than on Facebook.
Family, Residential Property, Commercial Conveyancing, Fraud, Motoring, Probate, Wills, LPA
- Jacqueline Emmerson: Jacqueline focuses on all elements of family law, including divorce and dissolution, separation, and difficulties concerning children’s contact with their parents and other relatives. Financial settlements, such as houses, pensions, and corporate assets, are also handled by Jacqueline. Jacqueline also handles Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Court of Protection matters.
- Lee Gilder: Lee works as a lawyer. He earned his law degree in 2013 and has been practising law since then. Emmersons Property Team is led by him.
Contact website: https://www.emmersons-solicitors.co.uk/
They take pride in providing timely and effective service at reasonable pricing, and they strive to exceed their clients’ expectations, whether they are personal or professional. Their r clients benefit from their specialist knowledge because they can rest assured that they will receive the most excellent advice and personalised service from a highly competent, hand-picked team.
Bond Adams LLP Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.7
Online Rating: 4.7
With meeting sites in Leicester (London Road), Birmingham (Soho Road), Nottingham (Alfreton Road), and London, Bond Adams (Chancery Lane) has a strong reputation for excellent client service, outstanding results in a variety of transactions, and the ability to provide tailored, cost-effective legal solutions. They currently have a 4.7-star rating on Google with 128 reviews in total.
Their news and media section is a centre for information insights and a legal hub. You will find blogs on varying topics that are important in day-to-day life. You will also find them on various social media sites, and they are responsive on Facebook.
Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property, Residential Conveyancing, Wills Trusts & Probate. Commercial Property, Employment
- Fatima Altaf: Fatima is a solicitor in the residential conveyancing team who deals with all areas of the conveyancing procedure, including help to buy, right to buy, and other associated issues.
- Ibrahim Kadri: Ibrahim is a member of the Residential Property Department as a Partner. He handles matters such as right to buy, help to buy elements, leasehold aspects, and other case-related issues. He is also involved in other elements of case management, such as business growth.
Contact website: https://www.bondadams.com/
Their high level of investment in information technology is matched by their reputation for quality and service, as well as an excellent practical approach. They conduct business with clients worldwide with the same speed, urgency, and efficiency as if they were in the same city. They work with both personal and business sector property related issues.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.9
Online Rating: 4.8
Rotheras Solicitors, originally Rothera Sharp Solicitors, is a legal 500 firm based in Nottingham. It is located in Stoney Street, Nottingham. For nearly 200 years, they have provided straightforward, high-quality legal counsel. Everything they do is built on a firm foundation of knowledge, experience, and competence. They currently have a 4.8-star rating on Google with 252 reviews in total.
They also have blogs where you can read their latest press releases, newsletters, and expert analysis instantly. They have a strong social media presence, as they use Twitter and other social media platforms.
Conveyancing, Child Law, Family, Motoring Offence, Personal Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury, Wills & Probate, Employment
- Christina Yardley: Christina’s experience includes Wills, Probate, Trusts, Care Fees Planning, Power of Attorney, Court of Protection, Tax Planning, and Conveyancing, among other services.
- Tom Redgate: Tom Redgate is a Commercial Property specialist at Nottingham legal firm Rotheras, based in the Lace Market office in Nottingham City Centre.
Contact website: https://rotheras.co.uk/
Their staff of professional lawyers is warm and approachable, and they work closely with you to help you with your legal issues. They aim to form long-term partnerships with you, so they’ll go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. They are open and honest about both their advice and the fees involved with it, and they take into account both the legal and financial ramifications you may face.
DIY Legals Rating: 9.6
Online Rating: 4.5
LPL is a team of talented people based in central Manchester seeking exceptional conveyancing services. LPL was created to bring a new perspective to conveying services. Read Roper & Read Solicitors has been providing legal services to the public since 1875, and LPL is a division of them. They currently have a 4.5-star rating on Google with 506 reviews in total.
Their blogs cover different ideas about the legal world. They are informative and sound legal advice by and for people. You will find them on Twitter and LinkedIn, and they are quite responsive on Twitter.
Purchase, Sale, Re-mortgage, Transfer of Equity
- Amy Sutton: She counsels clients on a variety of real estate matters, including sales and purchases, tenancy agreements, re-mortgages, new construction houses, Help to Buy schemes, and equity transfers.
- Susan Burrell: He oversees all aspects of the re-mortgage department as the Re-mortgage Team Leader. This includes not only typical re-mortgages, but also equity transfers, staircasing, Help to Buy redemptions, and limited company problems.
Contact website: https://www.lpropertylawyers.co.uk/
LPL specialises in conveyancing, so whether you’re buying, selling, or re-mortgaging, the law firm will be there for you every step of the journey, offering straightforward legal assistance. Customers in England and Wales can use their legal services, and the Solicitors Regulatory Authority regulates them.
Myers & Co Solicitors
DIY Legals Rating: 9.5
Online Rating: 4.6
In 2005, Myers and Co Solicitors was founded. They can provide you with a broad range of legal services in Staffordshire and beyond since they have a strong team of lawyers who are experts in their fields. They currently have a 4.6-star rating on Google with 76 reviews in total.
They have a blog section that is regularly updated with news and insights on their firm’s developments and global events. They are very active on social media as a law firm, following a variety of legal hashtags and accounts. Almost every social media account they have active and responsive.
Civil Litigation, Employment Problems, Residential Property, Wills & Probate, Commercial Law, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property
- Stephen Myers: Stephen provides wills, estate administration, and tax planning advice to business owners and individuals. Stephen has been counselling clients on legal concerns for almost 30 years. Stephen specialises in assisting wealthy families and business owners on succession planning and wealth protection.
- Rachel Silvester: Rachel is the head of the residential conveyancing team and helps customers with the sale and purchase of homes. She can also help with equity transfers and mortgages.
Contact website: https://www.myerssolicitors.co.uk/
Their attitude is to build a proactive connection with you as a client by listening to and assessing your specific needs. You may rest confident that they will walk you through each stage and offer you clear, relevant, and actionable advice. At Myers and Co Solicitors, they are dedicated to offering a cost-effective service. That is why they invest in forming a relationship with you to save you time and money. Resting on their laurels, however, will not suffice. They strive to meet and exceed your expectations at all times by providing the most excellent level of skill and service.